Thoughts on the movie man of steel?

Man of Steel is the best superhero movie in the modern era of superhero movies.

5 Likes

I’m less than 30 minutes from Cleveland where he was created so I’m a fan. Just think before Siegel and Shuster created him there was no such thing as a person with superpowers. It was all westerns, detective (before Batman), and artists were making side money drawing racy comics to sell underground before the Boy Scout.

3 Likes

I thought “‘Man of Steel” was a great movie.

2 Likes

Actually really liked it, that and Wonder Woman are the only DCEU movies that i love, but i put Man of Steel over because it doesn’t fall apart in its third act like Wonder Woman does, but i loved the characterization of Clark as a depressed loner, I understand why people didn’t like that all the way or that he didn’t exude hope as much as Reeves, but if they went there later it would have been fine since it would have been character development, but in BVS they didn’t change him at all which was annoying. Overall though, really liked this movie barring a couple of things, action was awesome, even though if in the final fight I wish Clark saved more people, and Zod and Clark were great characters along with a couple others.

2 Likes

Absolute masterpiece!!! Nuff said👍🏻

4 Likes

My favorite DC movie and highly underrated. In my opinion the best Superman.

2 Likes

I love the movie big time. I might be controversial on this, but Man of Steel is my favorite Superman movie. It holds up on story and visual effects, like Krypton is so beautiful. I think the only thing that hurts the movie is when Superman is in costume and Lois calls out “Clark!” right in front of a cop. Granted she does the same in Justice League, like secret identity thing is out the window when she is around. Overall, I love the DC movie universe. I think the only bad movie in the lot is Suicide Squad. The rest are so good. I can watch that movie line over and over.

2 Likes