Thoughts on Batman: Wayne Family Adventures?

In other words. Enough family ties for a webtoon other than the batfam. But instead we got the batfam cuz DC can’t fathom not including them at the forefront of everything. Go on keep going. I’m feeling pretty good right about now.

Not really given there is not much age difference between them, like you have with the batfamil.

Because Dick forced Bruce to train him. =) he could have stopped him from becoming robin or just not taken him in. and would you look at that, bruce is happy in two of the three comics I shared. and bruce is forced to kill grayson.

1 Like

If you wanna use alternate timelines to form an argument let’s not forget stories like All Star Batman & Robin where Bruce literally kidnaps and tortures him in the cave. Again if you’re gonna tell it then tell it all not just part of it. If you’re gonna use things not in cannon then you have to use all of it.

We have quietly removed AJ from the community as a result of the conversations in this thread. I apologize for the excessive aggression and disrespect that was displayed here.

6 Likes