Thoughts on a Batman and robin tv series set in the titans universe?

I’ve been thinking about it for a while and I think it would be really awesome. The actor who plays young dick grayson is amazing and all we’d need is a really good actor to play Bruce/Batman. And Alfred of course

5 Likes

Yeah plz

1 Like

Highly doubt it because WB doesn’t like to use batman in anything other than movies and animated stuff, but we could get a bat family series without batman where he’s probably gone on League business and you have Nightwing, Batgirl, Tim and Damian teaming up together and have Jason come in as Red Hood. I wouldn’t mind a Huntress and Question Series

2 Likes

I’d be fine with a bat family show like that but at least have bruce/batman as a guest star sometimes to team up with the family and check on things at the batcave with Alfred before going back on important league missions

1 Like

@TX85 I agree would love to have Bruce show up once or twice. They don’t have to show batman even though I want him to appear but they could at least show Bruce or even Alfred or Lucius Fox.

1 Like

Is there a specific reason why they won’t use Batman? It seems like we only ever get a Batman Spinoff or Something with other Batman characters and never Batman. Same with Superman. We have Batwoman and Supergirl in the Arrowverse and then Gotham and Krypton.

1 Like

Don’t know but Supergirl’s Superman is going to appear in this year’s Arrowverse crossover event and so hopefully that’s a sign of the possibility.

Bruce in Gotham better suit up in the last episode of the series finale

2 Likes

Bit off topic, but I think they should make a solo Robin show, lasting just one season with the last episode titled Crowbar. This would give the app an opportunity to flesh out Jason, and build out the Batfamily, and seamlessly transition into a Jason and the Outlaws series

2 Likes

Yeah I doubt it would happen as well. WB just doesn’t want Batman in anything but movies.

2 Likes

I dont know if it’s just me but a 10 Season Batman Show that goes through the Robin evolution would be amazing.

1 Like