This Week's Sweepstakes: The Death & Return of Superman Collection

Find this sweepstakes on our News section, or by following this link:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/death-return-superman-collection-sweepstakes/

In celebration of Fathom Event’s double feature screening for the animated adaption of both Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen, we are giving away the entire arc of the Death & Return of Superman series! To see these superb adaptations on the big screen, be sure to get your tickets now on the Fathom Events website.

For this week’s sweepstakes, one lucky winner will be receiving the entire saga in one fell swoop. For those who have been living on Krypton (and are therefore floating in space because we all know what happened there), these books tell the story of the unthinkable - The Man of Steel is dead. After sacrificing his life to against an unstoppable global threat, the people of Earth must now accept that the world they live in is a world without Superman. Legendary writers Dan Jurgens (Superman), Karl Kesel (Adventures of Superman), Jerry Ordway (Adventures of Superman), Louise Simonson (Superman: The Man of Steel), and Roger Stern (Action Comics) bring you – in its entirety – the entire story arc that bubbled to the forefront of popular culture!

This collection includes the following graphic novels:
Death of Superman
Funeral For A Friend
Reign of the Supermen
The Return of Superman
Superman: Doomsday

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through January 18th!

20 Likes

Entered!! Lets see if this is win
Always like new things for the #Geeklair!!

6 Likes

I entered and I will also be seeing the double feature tomorrow at my local AMC thanks to DC Universe. Thanks again.

5 Likes

Entered! One of my all-time favorite arcs, that introduced me to one of my top 5 favorite comic characters: Superb…er, well you know. :wink: I can’t wait to get Conner back! Gonna miss out on the double feature, since I’m stuck in Kuwait, but I’ll see Reign as soon as I can.

2 Likes

Damn, I payed for all those I do not like to see the total hahaha I spent more on those books than I did the entire Arkham game collection. Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Entered!

2 Likes

I wonder how many people enter these contests. Can we get a count?

1 Like

Entered

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Amazing!!! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m in there lol

2 Likes

Who won?