This Week's Sweepstakes: DC Deck-Building Game: Rebirth + Omnibus Collection

Find the sweepstakes in our News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/rebirth-omnibus-collection-sweepstakes/

Fresh from its launch at Gen Con 2019, DC Universe is proud to give members a chance to win Cryptozoic’s latest installment in the DC Deck-Building realm, REBIRTH! Bundled with DC Rebirth Expanded Edition Omnibus, this sweepstakes gives you everything you need to dive deep into the story that changed the course of the DC Universe.

Cryptozoic’s Rebirth Deck-Building Game offers mechanics with Campaign Scenarios, character progression, villain and character movement that can be played cooperatively, competitively, or solo.

Play as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, The Flash, Jessica Cruz, or Simon Baz. The Justice League is back!

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through August 23rd!

5 Likes

I just played DC Deck Building for the first time this week, and I’m obsessed! I’ve already arranged a weekly group for us all to play it.

5 Likes

@HubCityQuestion I’ve got all the sets, I just need more people to play with!

4 Likes

I wish they’d release a digital version!!

7 Likes

Been playing DC deck-building for a few years. Love it and it’s always a hit when I teach it to new players. Still need a lot of the sets, but have almost all the Expansion packs. The new Rebirth one sounds interesting - it has pieces that you move around

2 Likes

I really, really love the Rivals/Confrontations sets, and highly recommend it. In the past 2 days I beat Joker as Batman, and lost to Green Lantern as Sinestro. DC Deck Building is one of those games i have just as much fun winning as losing.

I’m a little confused when I try to sign up for this it’s demanding that I allow for the advertising which normally that’s not insisted on

4 Likes

I’ve never played this or any card game. Always wanted to, but never had the chance. Maybe a session could happen at the next Fan Event.

Anyway, entered!

3 Likes

TBH, that required allowance of advertising from Cryptozoic is unneccessary.

I get they may have insisted on it being a requirement of this contest, but forcing people to accept advertising they’re not interested in isn’t a good way for Cryptozoic to make an impact through DCU.

9 Likes

The cool thing about the Rebirth set is that it includes a 1 Player Mode, where you face off against a deck of villains and scenarios to resolve!

2 Likes

@HCQ As someone who doesn’t play card games, is this fairly easy to get the hang of? It looks like alot of fun.

1 Like

@Vroom This game is incredibly easy to get the hang of. Most people I’ve played with fully understand the rules after playing just one time, some after just a couple of games. This new release was similarly easy to pick up!

I just picked this up and need to sleeve it. I’m looking at getting a second Multiverse Box to hold the whole thing 0_0

1 Like

@CastleAlec Good to know, thanks.

1 Like

What’s the scoop on the DC Daily sweepstakes that was blurbed on Friday’s show? The link they gave goes to the long Official Rules, but there’s no visible way to enter. The rules state “If you have previously subscribed to a DC Universe membership (annual or monthly), are an active subscriber at time of entry, have provided the requested personally identifying information, and accepted the terms and conditions of the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes (available for viewing by visiting www.dcuniverse.com/dcdailysweeps), you will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes Entry and be entered into this Sweepstakes.” but I see no way as a member to accept the T&C’s. HELP! :slight_smile: