This Week's Sweepstakes - Batman: The Animated Series Swag!

Find this sweepstakes in our News section, or by following this link:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/batman-animated-series-swag-sweepstakes/

This week, we’re celebrating the beloved landmark show BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES by giving away a whole collection of items to get into Bruce Timm’s Dark Knight spirit.

This week we’re giving away 3 volumes of Batman Adventures, the tie-in comics to the animated series. These collections of stories are just plain fun for readers of all ages, and perfectly capture the tone and style pioneered in BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES - the iconic cartoon that defined the Dark Knight for a generation of fans - it’s Gotham City’s guardian at his finest! Immerse yourself in the rich, vibrant artwork while enjoying the hot beverage of your choice from a B:TAS mug, or cool down from those tense action scenes by sipping from a B:TAS water bottle.

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through February 1st!

18 Likes

yesss! This is relevant to my interests.

2 Likes

Awesome! :diamonds::black_joker:

2 Likes

If there is one sweepstakes that I really hope I will win, this is the one!

1 Like

Man that is so cool! Best of luck to us, and Congratulation to the future winner! :grinning:

1 Like

Two thumbs way way up lol Definitely a set of contest prizes I can get behind lol I collect mostly Batman animated merchandise, so I really hope to win lol Good luck to everyone who enters! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway

I hope I win my son would love all this lol we watch BTAS together all the time

1 Like

That mug is what seals the deal for me.

2 Likes

Good Luck All

I SOOOO need this in my life right now

!!!
Yes please!

Has anyone actually won these contests? I have yet to see anyone post they have.

3 Likes

Yeah has anyone won

1 Like

I’ve seen at least 5 or 6 threads where people have revealed what they won and posted pics of it. I’m embarrassed to reveal this but i won tickets to the Reign of the Supermen premiere but missed it because i didn’t check my email till after the event had passed. I’ve been relentlessly busy and was dealing with holiday fatigue and on winter break between semesters so keeping up with my email wasn’t on my mind. :disappointed::cry::sob:
Oh well maybe I’ll win something else in the future.

1 Like

I won tickets but my local theater screwed up. But DC Universe refunded me for the cost of tickets!!

1 Like

I want to win so bad!

I remember when that happened to you Dcgoddess. As you were telling us what happened that day, I was completely unaware that I had tickets sitting in my inbox lol.

1 Like

Oh man that sucks!

1 Like

How do i find out how l won email or what?

1 Like