This Week's Giveaway: Tickets to Superman The Movie 40th Anniversary Screenings!

From now until November 16th, you can have the chance to win 2 tickets to one of over 1,500 screenings nationwide of the film that put Superhero cinema on the map!

One Grand Prize Winner will not only win FOUR tickets to a screening near them, they will also receive a poster signed by director Richard Donner!

This very special giveaway, in partnership with Fathom Events and Warner Bros., will only be available to enter for one week. Be sure and enter today!

You can find it on the News section of the site, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/superman-movie-40th-anniversary-screening-sweepstakes/

17 Likes

Awesome :partying_face: will be sure to enter this

7 Likes

Oh my God! It is a dream of mine to have at least 1 autograph from the Legend himself Richard Donner! I haven’t won anything yet, but hopefully I win this. Superman The Movie is not only one of my favorite films of all time, this movie & of course John Williams score paved the way for me to not only be a Superman fan but a DC Fan! Richard Donner seriously changed my life for the better & to win an autograph would be seriously one of the greatest moments of my life. I really hope I win. I’m going to enter now!

4 Likes

I also want to add that this year was the 1st time I visited Metropolis Illinois & I got to meet Ilya Salkind who was one of the producers of Superman The Movie, and he still remembers the date the film was released which was December 15 1978. I was born December 15 1983. Just 5 years after the films release. I’ve always felt like I have had a special connection to Superman. To win the Grand Prize would be like Destiny or Fate. As I said before, winning would be one of the greatest moments of my life!

3 Likes

Got my entry in! fingers crossed

5 Likes

I’ve been a MASSIVE Superman fan my entire life so winning the poster would be so incredible! I’m planning on seeing the film in theaters later this November regardless… When I was a kid Superman: The Movie came on TV & my Mom recorded it on VHS for me. I watched that VHS tape so frequently. I’m talking at least twice a day (fast forwarding through the commercials every time). I watched it so much that eventually the image on the tape started to fade and soon became so bad you couldn’t even see the picture.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the giveaways guys. I have been loving dc universe so far.

5 Likes

Yes! Huge Superman fan here and a huge fan of Donner’s Superman. To have a chance to experience it in a theater for the first time would be special, as I was less than 3 months old when it hit theaters way back then.

2 Likes

Christopher Reeves is MY Superman! His was the first one to make me get so into the character that I became a fan for life!

2 Likes

The links never work for me. Anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

I’m stoked for this. I’ve had the pleasure of seeing it in a theater before (they started it at the end credits but them fixed it) and am eager to do so again. This movie is pure magic.

3 Likes

“them” should be “then”. Friggin’ typo…

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to watch the Original Superman but after seeing it’s going to be released in theaters for a special run I’m most definitely saving it for that.

3 Likes

@starcrazy_27, our apologies for the links not working for you :frowning: You can go ahead and let Customer Service know so we can have your entry taken care of for you: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

3 Likes

24 Hours left for this giveaway!

1 Like

Link isn’t working for me. :frowning: https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/superman-movie-40th-anniversary-screening-sweepstakes/

@MaddHarliquinn, that’s effecting some users. Please contact customer support and they can provide you with details on an alternate method of entry: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

just entered so glad DC does give aways a very nice company and exteremely nice people always loved DC always will keep up the hard work you guys loving the app

4 Likes

How many winners will there be?

2 Likes

Still my favorite movie of all time.

3 Likes