This Week's Encyclopedia Entries: 01.15.19

This Tuesday on DC Universe, we’ve updated the Encyclopedia with a special spotlight on some key characters from all walks of the Universe! From galactic heroes to underground empires, we’ve got you covered.

Come brush up on the DC history of News Gods, Penguin, Plastic Man, Alan Scott and Vandal Savage in the “New Encyclopedia Entries” row of our Encyclopedia section, or follow the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/encyclopedia

But enough about us- who do YOU want to see next? Let us know in the comments below, and we’ll do our best to schedule them in! (Barring any trip-ups from high-tech trick umbrellas.)

3 Likes

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:Thankyou DC Universe, you just made my day!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

1 Like

@Reganfan78, I thought you might like that!! As soon as I saw the entry I thought of you :smiley:

2 Likes

I thought of u as soon as I read the new entries above ReaganFan. Then scrolled down & there u were. Congrats on getting your boy in the encyclopedia.

3 Likes

The main man Lobo!!! Thanks DCU!!

3 Likes

New Gods?! Yes!

2 Likes

Nice new entries! Thank you for more good encyclopedia goods

2 Likes

Thankyou Applejack and djd. :slightly_smiling_face: As for who I would like to see next…
Lois Lane
Metallo
Jon Stewart (Green Lantern)
The Question
The Creeper
Max Shrek (Batman Returns) :grin:

1 Like

I second @Reaganfan78’s suggestions

2 Likes