This Week’s Sweepstakes: The Totally Terrific Sweepstakes

Enter for your chance to win here!

One of the smartest men in the world, Michael Holt has used his genius and belief in “Fair Play” in several super teams, including his namesake, the Terrifics.

This week, we continue our celebration of Black History Month with Mister Terrific! Read about one of DC Universe’s smartest men would a couple of Mister Terrific comic books, including the 2017 run of The Terrifics. Then, when you are ready to hit the mean streets and enforce fair play, put on your Mister Terrific “Play Fair” leather jacket from Chicago Fashions! Lastly, document your crime-fighting stories in a Mister Terrific notebook!

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through February 21st!

6 Likes

Even if I don’t win is there a place where I can buy that jacket, I would seriously love that!

5 Likes

All I have to say is that looks Terrific!:grin:

1 Like

That is sick. My brother loves leather jackets. I don’t usually wear them and that doesn’t come in my size (my shirt size is 4XLT. I’m a giant).
Really sick though. Especially since he’s the coolest African American in DC other than Cyborg, Waller, and Ms. Vixen.

1 Like

Lookit! Lookit! Lookit! It’s the legendary jacket from Geoff Johns’ run!

My favorite team in any ongoing comic! And of course Mr. Terrific is a fantastic leader!

1 Like

I wanna win so bad. Is it randomly drawn or do they select someone like the community hero?

That dang Jacket is *ahem… TERRIFIC!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I made that joke on Facebook.

Not surprised, cause “no joke”, that Jacket is super cool!

1 Like

That jacket is :fire:

1 Like

I’m waiting for the 21st. I think I’m more excited for this than any of the previous ones.

I’d never win it but I would’ve love to have done a cosplay with this jacket

1 Like