This Week on DC Daily! 6/22 - 6/26

Hello Friends!

We hope you enjoyed the weekend and our Jorge Jiménez Documentary from Saturday! It was a special project for us at DC Daily, so let us know what you thought! This week we’re deep diving into Batman: The Brave and the Bold with some selected episodes. Enjoy!

Here’s the lineup:

MON (6/22): DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL #1 + HARLEY QUINN S2E12

TUES (6/23): BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD S2E11

WED (6/24): BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD S2E4

THURS (6/25): BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD S3E1

FRI (6/26): BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD S3E13

CHEERS,
DC DAILY

7 Likes

This week looks OUTRAGEOUS!!!

The penultimate week of DC Daily before the final episode next week!

1 Like

Awe man no star girl coverage with Geoff

3 Likes

Re. Jorge Jimenez documentary: This was a very well done, interesting profile of a very talented artist. Thank you for doing it. I hope there will be more.

Re. Batman TBATB Season 3 E1: This episode was ridiculously fun. There were so many nods to the Christopher Reeve Superman movies, as well as comic book references I could hardly take them all in. I was very surprised at how swiftly Lois and Jimmy gave up on Superman, and that Lois (isn’t she supposed to be an ace investigative reporter?) was so slow to realize there was something wrong with Superman. I am very disappointed with her in this episode.

Batman TBATB season 3 Episode 13: This episode was nuts! I don’t know if this story line (if it can be called that) was a last ditch, desperate attempt to save a cancelled show, or if the writer just said, “Well, it’s cancelled, I am out of ideas, let’s just ‘jump the shark’ as high as we can.” And that is exactly what they did. I think the best thing about the episode was the, dare I say, brilliant casting of Henry Winkler as the green Stealth Bug character. Of course Henry Winkler was the original “jumper of the shark.”

What happened to all the past episodes of DC Daily? Most of the episodes are gone