This Week on DC Daily! 6/1 - 6/5

Hello Everyone,

What did you binge over the weekend? Are you digging Stargirl? Let us know what you’re watching and here’s what we have in store for you this week on DC Daily!

MON (6/1) HARLEY QUINN S2E9 RECAP

TUE (6/2) NO SHOW #BLACKOUTTUESDAY

WED (6/3) STARGIRL S1E3 RECAP + SPECIAL GUEST GEOFF JOHNS TAKES US INSIDE THE EPISODE.

THURS (6/4) BATMAN ‘89 MOVIE CLUB!

FRI (6/5) ELMO & COOKIE MONSTER TALK BATMAN & WE GET INFO ON THE WONDER WOMAN VIRTUAL RUN

Hope you join us!

Cheers,
DC Daily

15 Likes

Elmo and Cookie Monster talk Batman!!!

6 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:Looking forward to Wednesday and Thursday episodes! Not sure about Sesame Street, I never did like Elmo, he’s so annoying!

Sounds like a fun week.

1 Like

Okay, don’t judge…but I’m reallly looking forward to that Elmo interview.

3 Likes

No show on 6/2 to promote the week’s new to DCU books and the week’s brand new comics as well? That’s strange.

Anyhow, I’m looking forward to the Elmo episode the most. His HBO Max show is fun and adorable.

3 Likes

We are not releasing DC Daily or the Podcast today in solidarity with Blackout Tuesday. We’ll be back later this week to cover all the latest :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I wasn’t aware of Blackout Tuesday when I saw the schedule yesterday.

Apologies if I came off as a nincompoop. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Vroom Actually, there may have been some confusion since it appears this was a late edit to the post but the 06-01-2020 DC Daily show has a different schedule for the week, with a show on Tuesday along with a show on Thursday which included an interview with the great Ms. Amanda Conner but now the interview apparently bumped.

Obviously with everything going on, the changes are completely understandable and I think DC Daily along with DC Universe did the right thing.

3 Likes

I think that’s part of Elmo’s personality. If he wasn’t annoying he’d be much flatter as a character.

1 Like

You are not alone, although I’m more interested in the Cookie Monster angle.

3 Likes

Wonder if interview with Amanda Conner will be next week due to Tuesday blackout?:thinking:

1 Like

No idea, but all things considered, I think DC Daily made the right decision to bump that interview. Please don’t misunderstand me, I say that because i think an interview with the fantastic Ms. Amanda Conner would be of great interest to this community, but with everything going on, other matters would take precedence and I wouldn’t want the interview to be lost in the shuffle. Another day, when things get back to normal…whatever “normal” is nowadays.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, it has nothing to do with your comment and totally agree with you about blackout Tuesday, I was looking at the picture you posted and notice Amanda Conner’s name. I apologize for the misunderstanding as well.

1 Like

Does anyone have thoughts on the news of Ruby Rose leaving Batwoman and talk of replacing her? I’ve heard there’s a possibility that not only would a new actress be stepping in as Batwoman, but the Kate Kane character might be replaced as well, which doesn’t make sense to me. If they did do that, doesn’t it make sense to have an existing character be Batwoman for awhile, rather than make up a whole new character whole cloth and go thru some big complex explanation for why anybody would just let that happen? And if they wanted to bring in a new character to step into those big shoes, why not have it be an established character from continuity, like Barbara Gordon, or somebody? Just sayin’…

Update: did Wallis Day from the Krypton series just get tapped to replace Ruby Rose as Batwoman, or is that a rumour?!