This week on DC Daily! 5/18- 5/22

Hello Everyone!

We’ve been having so much fun on DC Daily and we’re not slowing down this week!
From the Stargirl Premiere to Justice League Dark and some heavy hitting guests, check out this week’s lineup!

MON (5/18) HARLEY QUINN S2E7 RECAP

TUE (5/19) STARGIRL SERIES PREMIERE RECAP

WED (5/20) BATWOMAN FINALE INTERVIEW
W/ RACHEL SKARSTEN & EP CAROLINE DRIES

THUR (5/21) INTERVIEW W/ GAIL SIMONE!

FRI (5/22) JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK: APOKOLIPS WAR
CHAT W/ JASON O’MARA (BATMAN), CHRISTOPHER GORHAM (THE FLASH) & EP JAMES TUCKER

Let us know what you’re most looking forward to!

Cheers,
DC Daily

9 Likes

Awesome. Can’t wait for JLDAW.

4 Likes

Gail Simone!!

5 Likes

I can’t wait for the batwoman interviews and Gail Simone interview.

3 Likes

Wonder if the Batwoman interview will discuss Rose leaving.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the Stargirl, Batwoman and JL Dark episodes.

• First episode of Stargirl was fantastic. Looks like it’s going to be a fun ride. Curious to see what the DC Daily crew has to say :slight_smile:
  • I think Rachel steals every scene she is in; looking forward to her interview.
  • JL Dark was an epic conclusion to the current version of the DC Animated Universe. Everything came together rather nicely with lots of action and character moments to boot. Thank you to the creative team :slight_smile:
4 Likes

Gail Simone. JLD Apokolips War was awesome as was Stargirl pilot. Gail interview is incredible tho.

4 Likes

Love Harley Quinn! My drag aesthetic is HEAVILY inspired by her fashion sense and color blocking.

7 Likes

I’m hoping for a discussion about Wonder Woman and Birds of Prey with Gail Simone

5 Likes

Justice League Dark: Apokolips war

3 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’m gonna bookmark this for after I watch Apokolips War because James Tucker is a legend.

3 Likes

Don’t want to influence u either way. As u might be able to see, I’m huge JLD. If u already love him then I can pretty much guarantee you’ll love it. I never look at trailers or reviews of anything I know I’m gonna see. I looked at reviews on rotten tomatoes after I watched it, only b/c it was included in the package I bought . Along with documentary on Adam Strange, a watch along with commentary. All kinds of bonuses. I haven’t done any of those yet, just watched the movie. I thought 100% from rotten tomatoes was accurate.

4 Likes

Great Interview So far Geoff Johns.
:batman_stoichqtas:

2 Likes

Agreed. I have to say I prefer this format to DC Daily-- everyone on the couch was just too much. I like the individual interviews so much more . More personal , and more in depth.

3 Likes

Yeah, one of my favorites. Got introduced to her on Secret Six and followed her since. Going to try and dive into the Birds of Prey run on here soon.

2 Likes

Totally agree - though I did like the comic club stuff. Most of the interviews have been great (kind of wish they were longer) - the only thing a little annoying are the technical hiccups but it’s not too much to ruin it.