This week on DC Daily! 4/20-4/24 - 🎉 Jim Lee, Jurnee Smollett, and our 400th Episode! 🎉

This week on DC Daily! 4/20-4/24

Hello Everyone!

We have a big week heading your way and we’re especially excited, because we’re celebrating 400 Episodes of DC Daily on Thursday! Woot!

Check out this awesome lineup:

MON (4/20) HARLEY QUINN EPISODE 3 RECAP

TUE (4/21) GRANT GUSTIN INTERVIEW

WED (4/22) INSIDE THE SOTHEBY’S DC COLLECTION SALE

THUR (4/23) 400TH EPISODE EXTRAVAGANZA W/ JIM LEE & JURNEE SMOLLETT (and some trivia, whatevs)

Be sure to join us right here in the Community for our 400th anniversary! You can find celebrations here:

FRI (4/24) BATMAN: THE MAN WHO LAUGHS: COMIC BOOK CLUB

Which episode are you most excited for?

Cheers,
DC Daily

12 Likes

Whatevs, indeed.

7 Likes

That Sotheby’s collection ep, though… that could be pretty cool.

7 Likes

Grant Gustin and the 400 for me sound the most interesting

3 Likes

We adore you and your Trivia!

9 Likes

Awesome week again. A grant interview nice. A lot of other awesome stuff. And episode 400. Wooooo

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to episode 400 to see @HubCityQuestion, outsmart Hector! :smirk:

8 Likes

Excited for the Grant Gustin interview and the 400th episode!!

2 Likes

But is DC Daily going to ever get a Season 2 or will our intrepid cast be eternally stranded in their first season…?

Seriously, though, congratulations. I probably mentioned this at the last big milestone, but I ignored the show at first, then would check the news if the preview image looked like something I’d be interested in and skip the panel, and now look forward to each episode. I don’t know if it “improved” or if I just gave it enough of a chance, but DC Daily is definitely now a part of the “do I renew this service?” calculation.

I do think that scrapping the up-front news block was an improvement. But even realizing that the cast probably pre-records batches of episodes, I do think it would be another improvement to have the panel read through the news and take a beat for reactions. Dwarfed by having four hundred episodes, though!

4 Likes

There’s a thread where we were talking about the Levine collection. I haven’t heard any new info on that lately so that should be cool

2 Likes

Someone please tell Grant that his wife’s desk stretch video is the only thing saving me as i work from home. She is my superhero.

Funny enough, I discovered and used the vid for more than a week before I realized she was married to him! Fated fan physical therapy.

3 Likes

@DCDaily You should add krypto the super dog to DC universe. #addmoreoldies

3 Likes

FOUR HUNDRED EPISODES?!?!?! :scream_cat: Where does the time go?! Congrats. :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m thinking DC Daily will be DCs next 1000 installment series. Great milestone!

2 Likes

Jurnee Smolette-Bell! Black Canary! Dinah Lance! I love Birds Of Prey!

3 Likes