This is not a replacement for DC All Access: people formed so many relationships and friendships on there and this cannot replace that. Save DCAA and fight back for all of the friends we have made through our community and DM’s.

I didn’t have DCAA for very long but I met some amazing people some of which I may never be able to talk to again. We were small but mighty. Don’t take our family away.

5 Likes

Hi @NightwingHood, I completely understand where you’re coming from. I know there are many people on DC Universe that would feel the same way if this community were closed, and we haven’t been around nearly as long.

As someone who has been part of closed communities, I can tell you that those friendships can survive past the product itself. Relationships are stronger than a service. All we hope for here on DC Universe is that we can offer a platform for people to continue those connections in a new way.

There are still a few more weeks to user DCAA and coordinate with the people you care about. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

3 Likes

Can u remain free cause I afford it