This is great!

I ust wanna say, I love DCU! It gives me so much that I can’t get elsewhere. So many comics that I’ve wanted to read for so long, movies I’ve been wanting to watch, and all the original programming, I can’t get enough! I look forward to DC Daily and Clarke Wolfe everyday. It also gives me a great place to nerd out with like minded people. I’ve even found some rasslin fans on here! I look forward to all the interactions on the service I will have in the future.
That being said, I’ve joined several groups already but what’s your favorite? I’m always looking for new discussion forums as I crave all things DC

15 Likes

Okay, can we all just take a moment to appreciate how your Lantern Club flair perfectly fits into Hal Jordan’s hand?!

Oh hai, nice to e-meet you @BigGLfan :smiley: I’m pleased as punch you’ve found your way here. I of course love all the groups equally, but I can say that some of my favorite topics/activities are:

Weekly Live Trivia Events
Weekly Watch-Along Parties
The Truth About Darkseid
Who’s your favorite character you’d consider to be “obscure”?
DC Universe Community Roll Call: Tell Us About Yourself!

I also strongly recommend you take a stroll past the velvet rope of the Iceberg Lounge- I think you’d enjoy the goings-on to be found in there :icebergpenguinhqtas:

And if you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the moderation team! That’s me, @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, @MissInkBlot, @BestBeastBoy, @Barrys.Better.Half, and @ZatannaAndHerSpells.

Welcome, and hope to see you around again soon. Hope you’re staying safe out there :heart:

7 Likes

“Funny DC Reaction Images” hands down. Not a “group” by strict definition but if I could only read one thing on the community that’s what it would be!

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations! I have partaken in some watch a longs and trivia. I love learning from the trivia sessions. I look forward to diving into the others to get a better understanding of the DC universe as a whole.

3 Likes