This App Makes Flight Delays Manageable

Thanks to this app I’m at peace with my hours of flight delays. I’ve been at the airport since 5 am and it’s been delay after delay. To combat this, I have read so many comics and I’m not running out any time soon. Everyone is complaining about the delays but I keep saying to myself, “alright what do I read next then!?” :joy: Has something like this ever happened to you?

5 Likes

Ugh, I hate flight delays! I hope it didn’t mess up the rest of your schedule. The good thing is airports generally have free charging and free wifi. Imagine the old days when people would have to buy new reading material at the shops. We’re spoiled. :wink:

Have a safe flight when you get on your way.

2 Likes

The Long Halloween helped me through a six-hour flight one time. It was actually perfect, because it filled up more time than it took to read it by making me stop and try to think through who the killer(s) was/were.

3 Likes

That’s great! I’ve got a flight coming up this month so maybe I’ll take note and download a bunch of books before I go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the safe travel wishes. And yes definitely get some downloads in and make sure you load up because if I can speak from experience, expect delays! :joy: I made it onto the plan but now we are just on the runway stopped. :expressionless::airplane:

4 Likes

Hope you get moving soon. Or have already gotten moving since you posted that.

3 Likes

DCU has come in handy quite mightily while waiting for a flight.

“Boarding doesn’t begin for an hour, eh?” I say to myself. I pull up DCU and that hour just flies on by.

3 Likes

Finally made it :sweat_smile: too many hours later but I actually finished all of the comics I planned on reading. Tom King’s current Batman, Grant Morrison’s Doom Patrol, and a few random reads but I made it. It’s times like this that really make me appreciate this service. It turned a rough day into a very manageable one.

3 Likes

So glad to hear you finally made it AND that you got all the comics read that you wanted to! It looks like a win/win situation to me! :smiley:

3 Likes

@DukeGaga
Dang, that’s a lot of reading! Congrats on getting through the flight delays and all :slight_smile:

1 Like