Think You Know Starfire? Get Featured in DC Universe Encyclopedia!

Update: Submissions for Starfire’s Fun Facts Have Now Closed - Thanks to everyone who shared their knowledge!

This week, we’re asking DC fans to submit their fun trivia facts about our strong and compassionate survivor, Koriand’r, AKA Starfire! What is one of her surprising weaknesses? Is there anything she misses about Tamaran? Has her ultraviolet powers ever crossed paths with the Lantern spectrum?

Let us know all your little-known intel in the comments below, and it could be selected for featuring in our new “Trivia” Encyclopedia section!

Remember – All facts MUST be cited with their source to be considered for- it can be any source! Just be sure you cite it.

Would You Like To Know More?

—CITE your facts with a credible source by providing a link, a magazine, commentary, DVD featurettes; anything that can validate your fact.

—If we are not able to VALIDATE your fact, or if it does not fit the tone of our Encyclopedia entries, we may not use the fact right away.

—If REPEAT facts are submitted that we would like to use, the first user to post that fact will receive the credit.

—You can submit AS MANY facts as you’d like! However, submission to this thread DOES NOT guaran tee that your fact will be selected for featuring in the Encyclopedia. The selection process is entirely up to the discretion of DC Universe.

—We have RECRUITED a very helpful little friend from the 5th dimension to sort out the facts and answer questions you have moving forward in our weekly installments. He’s VERY excited to keep this party going!

—We will be accepting Impulse facts now through TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10th.

—To ensure your information has not ALREADY BEEN CITED in our existing Encyclopedia, you can find the current Starfire entry here:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/encyclopedia/starfire/

3 Likes

Starfire has not one, not two, but 9 stomachs.

Source-Teen Titans (2003) Season 4 Episode 10.

8 Likes

@NYJt3
THIS
IS
THE CONTENT
I
CRAVE

5 Likes

One of Starfires favorite drinks is a tangy yellow beverage known as Mustard. She has drank it several times. The first time was back in season one of Teen Titans (2003).

Source-Teen Titans(2003) Season 1 episode 5.

4 Likes

At first I thought this said Stargirl and I was going to get really excited

3 Likes

We’ll get to Stargirl eventually! But this week it’s all about the Princess of Tamaran.

5 Likes

In the Teen Titans: Earth One graphic novels, Starfire’s harvested DNA is the power source for nearly all the Teen Titans.

3 Likes

Throughout the show Teen Titans Go, her favorite animals are kitties, except for her little Bumgorf.

3 Likes

I don’t know if it is too late now. But just found out Starfire is a fan of James Bond… the books not the movies (which she for a long time didn’t know were made).

As revealed in Starfire (2015) #8

6 Likes

@NYJt3I didn’t know that about starfire

1 Like

In Titans, Starfire is accused of making fun of Blackfire’s hair. This is a reference to the fact that “black” is not a hair color on Tamaran. In fact darker colors( blue, black, deep purple) are a lot rarer on this hot planet.

Also, the " 'r " in Koriand’r, is a gender signifier.