These Are Some Statues of DC Heroes I Made in Minecraft!

12 Likes

Wow that must have taken you a while! Great job :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you!!

5 Likes

Well done. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

Oh, those are cool!

4 Likes

@Lincolnfan78 makes these too. He might love this thread!

5 Likes

Thankyou @LastSon0fMars, love this thread, @DreamingGirlWonder great job, you’re really talented, I think it’s safe to say you knock me down to second place!
Hey did you know there’s going to be a Batman Minecraft game tomorrow, it looks really fun.:smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you! Im very excited for the Batman DLC!!

4 Likes

Good job!

5 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

These are amazing!!!

4 Likes

I love these! You are very talented at this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Here’s another batch of statues!

5 Likes

These look awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

@DreamingGirlWonder, here’s a link to the Minecraft thread of Minecraft arts that I made, hope you enjoy it. :grinning:
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/minecraft-artwork/2331595?u=reaganfan78

There’s a few post where someone else share their artwork as well.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello @Lincolnfan78! The link you sent doesn’t appear to work for me but I saw some of them on the art weekly challenges! I loved your scarecrow and mister freeze! Very impressive. :batparrot:

3 Likes

I’m sorry I forgot, it lead to Iceberg Lounge, but Thankyou anyway. Once you reach level 3, hopefully you’ll enjoy hanging out in Iceberg Lounge and you’ll really get to see it. :grinning:

3 Likes

I think I’m close to level 3! The only one I don’t think I have done yet is the “ Entering at least 50 topics” one. I’m probably getting close though!!

3 Likes