There May Be Someone on YouTube That Might Have To Be Corrected About the DC Comics Wonder Girl TV Show Concept Idea

I have repeatedly over the last several years since I first started watching the CWverse/Arrowverse tv shows different possibilities for CW to have it done. On their viewer feedback on their Customer service which includes both questions involving the show contact topic and thoughts on tv show contact topic. And I suggested some sort of combination of Schismatrix about Mechanists who are ancient aristocrats, their lives prosthetically extended with advanced technology.(super extreme longevity extension montage)
by Bruce Sterling . Even if it might mean having a extended amount of time to further gradually age further than what is currently considered possible. And Justice League Dark volume 1 #15-18(Justice League Dark* #15 “The Death of Magic, Part 1: Up is Down”, Justice League Dark Vol 1 16 “The Death of Magic, Part 2: Night of the Hunter” Justice League Dark Vol 1 17 “The Death of Magic, Part 3: Prisoners of Epoch” and Justice League Dark Vol 1 18 “The Death of Magic, Part 4: The Last Stand” and Six feet under Finale episode final episode ending final scene(death montage Breathe Me recently.

That’s good to be able to voice your ideas. I don’t know if realistically that’s the place to pitch these ideas as customer service is more for feedback.

Have you considered writing, but with original characters? You’d have far more control and would be able to explore your ideas through your own characters. It’s very rewarding. And you don’t have to go through legalities, either.

Yeah I previously already stated said I tried with providing a possible way to combine DC comics Greater Omniverse/Regenerated and Enlarged Hypertime, Marvel comics Omniverse, and Doctor Who Omniverse since they end up on their own defeating their own original obvious purpose but it was repeatedly pointed out that it was to much of a essay/lecture type writing and not enough character personal/emotional interaction story writing. Which I understand because of my high functioning autism. So I ended up adopting it out. Here is the attempted story. [The mysterious Doctor Who and Time Lords (Prequel to Stargate Command’] plus that is what they have feedback for why else even have this forum in the first place but here the thoughts and suggestions of the fans themselves.

There’s a difference between feedback and pitching ideas. Just because someone suggests an idea in feedback doesn’t automatically mean it’ll be implemented. I could suggest any number of things to companies, but it doesn’t mean it’s going to happen.

I really think you should look into writing original stories with original characters. You seem to have so many ideas of what you’d like to see, so why not take control and go for it. It’s like that great line in Ed Wood says: “Why spend your life making other people’s dreams?” :slightly_smiling_face: