The world today needs Superman!

@DCComicsCrisis Jeph Loeb isn’t as good anymore. He wrote Ultimatum, right?

@Awesome-squid I thought Kevin smith wrote Ultimatum?

@Awesome_Squid Honestly I dont know, Ive never even heard of it.

Maybe he’s not on his game with original content. But I tell you, the man knows Superman inside and out. I would feel confident trusting him with the project.

2 Likes

@woodenhead,
No it was loeb and finch (2009)

1 Like

@abfgmsw I love Chris Nolan. But the man gave us Zach Snyder and gave him complete reins over Superman.

Nolan sits this one out.

Oh and a complete practical effects Superman movie is not a good idea. Sure have those effects to some degree, but not the whole thing.

2 Likes

@abfgmsw Epic battle scenes for one.

Holy wow! This ones incredible…

3 Likes

MoS fight scene with Zod and Sup’s when that gas truck explodes was one of the best images in that movie I wish it had lasted longer
Also my favorite image from 78 was Sup’s holding up the earths tectonic plate (So Amazing looking)

1 Like

@Aquamon Yessir!

Oh and check this one out…

https://images5.alphacoders.com/432/thumb-1920-432268.jpg

2 Likes

Oh nice I like that they took the cape and shield from injustice and incorporated the trunks.

1 Like

I like the spin Jim Lee had with the N52 version but I just like the trunks my favorites are Franks Chris Reeve and Quitely All Star.

1 Like

@abfgmsw Look I’m all for practical effects if it can be pulled off properly.

Only thing is it doesnt matter what we think/want. Practical effects are majorly expensive and Warners first and last priority to any movie project is $$$.

1 Like

@Aquamon yeah that pic is a nice homage to Lee’s Superman.

1 Like

I dig this one. Subtle & sweet…

1 Like

I just noticed the phone booth is from the Superman Telephone Co. Hahaha

1 Like

@abfgmsw You make some really good points. Like I said I’m all for it if done properly.

2 Likes

Yessssss

1 Like

My boy Eddie Mac…

Wow I’ve really stumbled across a treasure trove of awesome Superman pics…

3 Likes