The Watchmen Motion Comics - All 12 episodes are up

So I don’t know if this has been up for a while and I missed it. But I just saw that all 12 issues of the Watchmen Motion comic are now on DCU. This is very cool, especially since Watchmen the actual comics are not on here.

4 Likes

I remember buying this on DVD around the time the movie came out. Aside from the fact that one person does all the voices (it’s a little distracting when he’s voicing Silk Spectre), I thought it was pretty good! It’s one of the better motion comics I’ve seen.

1 Like

Its been here since launch the thing that RUINS it, is for females they use a mans voice too! like WAT??

Does it ruin it… or does it make it hilarious?

2 Likes

I’d lean towards it being funny.

How many parts of this were previously available here? I used to have it on DVD and Blu-ray and naturally assumed the whole thing was here when I saw it as I scrolled through the movies/TV section.

1 Like

@TheHelloThereDude Been here since Launch? I must have missed it I was sure at launch they only had issue 1. All I have seen sow far was the first one, so didn’t know about the Silk Spectre thing, that is an odd choice.

1 Like

That’s good news. I came across it on fire stick & watched maybe 5. Then went back next day to watch & it said no stream available. Glad I can finally finish it,it was nagging me.

1 Like

Hi DanTheMan1 btw. I’ve been reading comics nonstop ever since the additions, I couldn’t stop myself to do community or anything else I was locked in bad.

@did oh the comics can.do that for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

So is this the entire Watchmen comic? I’ve always meant to read it ever since someone recommended it, but I’ve never gotten around to it.

1 Like