The Ventriloquist VS. Darkseid

It’s the matchup people have been debating for years! The leader of Apocolips or Batman’s most dangerous foe? Which of these supervillains would win in a fight to the death? Vote and comment down below!

• The Ventriloquist download-1
  • Darksied download-2

0 voters

3 Likes

BlushingPersonalEmu-size_restricted

4 Likes

I think Darksied would win—mostly because he’s the Lord of a war planet and the ruler of powerful forces that can easily overthrow and/or destroy worlds. He was also listed as the 6th Greatest Comic Book Villain of All Time by Imagine Games Network, 3rd Most Powerful Immortal Villain in DC Comics by CBR, and 3rd Greatest/Most Powerful Villain by Ranker (which I think are important to consider). :slightly_smiling_face:

However, if this were based on which one would defeat me based on fear… definitely The Ventriloquist. I hate puppets and most dolls. So creepy! :confounded:

5 Likes

Lol, Ventriloquist… :joy:

AcclaimedFarCottonmouth-max-1mb

4 Likes

Scarface can’t even gring down the Gatman! Takin’ on Darkseid would ge gonkers!

4 Likes

If you voted for Darksied, I want you to remember that sometimes the Ventriloquist has a gun. What can Darksied do against a gun? :thinking:

6 Likes

This is such an easy decision it’s hardly even worth discussing…obviously Ventriloquist and Scarface since they outnumber Darkseid

5 Likes

Obviously! Darksied doesn’t stand a chance!

4 Likes

Darkseid looks upon the Ventriloquist and sees that the doll has no life, yet it speaks!! Believing himself to have gone mad, he Boom Tubes himself to a place outside of time and space, saving himself from a decent into madness…

5 Likes

True, but the Ventriloquist has a gun. Darksied doesn’t have a gun. :flushed:

4 Likes

Ventriloquist battles the G[# #@mn Batman. The G#d d@mned Batman beat Darkseid in the Supergirl animated movie. Obviously Ventriloquist clobbers Darksy. Case closed.

2 Likes

Ventriloquist?! Gat dummy wouldn’t last 5 minutes! My mother would last longer glindfolded with a gum knee. Without me, he is just a worthless, no-good, gum! Darksied would take him and turn him into a doll for his parademons, see? Now where did gat dummy put my Zesti? Rhino! You get it for me. 'Cause I said so dummy!

4 Likes

It is with a heavy heart that I report that Darksied has received the most votes at 63 percent. Although this confuses me, and I think that the Ventriloquist would destroy Darksied hand-to-hand, the people have spoken. Better luck next time Ventriloquist. :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

2 Likes

wait baby Darkseid or full grown darksied…my money still on Darkseid as only batman has ever survived the full force of his omega beams =)…and doomsday.

1 Like

This post amuses me to no end. I wish to hear even more reasons for which the Ventriloquist would quite obviously defeat that Apokoli[tan what’s-his-name.

3 Likes

Umm… Batman beat Darkseid

2 Likes