The Trial of @cindrshot3549

Image tagged with judge joker batman the animated series on Tumblr

Today is a day of justice. Today is also a day of unfairness according the judge @TheBatgirlofNML

We now hold @JasonToddJr on trial for something that I have no freaking clue what the hell happened, so @Jurisdiction and @iJest will be called to the stands for this spontaneous occasion. I’ll be banging the gavel now and you can all start whenever you like. I genuinely have no clue what’s happening this time, so… Peace :v:

Does @JasonToddJr deserve to get whacked with the hammer of justice or can he run free?

• GULITY
  • He Innocent… I think
  • I don’t know why I’m here. Or why you’re here
0 voters
8 Likes

OH this is actually happening

:scream_cat:

@JasonToddJr Kid, we’re on!

Time to look professional.

:disguised_face:

And what are the charges?

6 Likes

Idk. Depends on what and how bad the case is

5 Likes

The temporary judge is leaving for dinner now, so I probably won’t be back tonight. Maybe. But feel free to continue everyone

6 Likes

Grabs popcorn

What’s the drama this time, ya bunch of loonies?

7 Likes

I resent that accusation for no good reason!

7 Likes

I just kinda figured you’d immediately rule guilty lol

5 Likes

@TheBatgirlofNML Do you need me to provide you with any ammo or tools?

6 Likes

Oh they are guilty but I just resent the accusation that today is going to be the only unfair day. They are all equally unfair!

I’m going to need a glass of water, a rubber chicken, a wig, a copy of Call of Cthulhu, a garden hose, and a partridge in an acacia tree.

7 Likes

Kicks over a purple and gold trunk

Miranda sends her support BTW

5 Likes

Ha ha! Now if any of you argue with me, I’m hitting you with a randomly selected item from that list!

7 Likes

I suppose I’ll just wait for my fight with @Jurisdiction :innocent:

6 Likes

Wait! Who’s actually under trial??

5 Likes

let lil bro out he aint do nuthin
i have no idea whats going on but let em out

8 Likes

You’re the one who called me here! :joy_cat: I thought my role was to defend @JasonToddJr against Juri the prosecutor :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Oh right okay. Sorry lol

5 Likes

before I vote in the poll, I need to know what the charges are, and see some proof.

8 Likes

well u see i dont remember i just know im on trial !!!

8 Likes

Someone needs to explain this because I have no clue what is going on right now.

6 Likes

Co-signed

7 Likes