The Trench Movie in the Works

I dont necessarily want MoS 2 right now but I would like WB/DC to bring us other characters in the DC film universe.

Im sorry but the MCU formula works and I love it!! Other DC characters need to be established in the film universe and then eventually brought together in a team up event.

Doing a Trench spin off of Aquaman is nothing more than WB/DC trying to make lightning strike twice and not giving a damn about the fans. Its greed.

So it’s greed that they are doing a spin-off of a movie that did great instead of taking a chance on something new or doing a sequel on something that didn’t do well? It’s not giving the fans what they want lol? You didn’t think this thru well did u?

i get that aquaman did a great box office draw and was a fantastic movie but no need to make a spin off imo not everything needs a spin off if anything at all they should have done a show called The Trench and put it on the app but thats just me i might watch it but dont have high hopes for it tbh

1 Like

@foodini, I didn’t say i wanted any sequels and yes I do think they should “take a chance” on other characters in order to expand the film universe.

If you want recycled crap then thats on you but I’m wanting the DC film universe to expand and flourish.

Maybe next time come at me with a little more respect and maturity rather than attacks. :kissing_heart::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I don’t really see the point in this, since The Trench was only feature a few times in the comics, there is no point in turning it into a movie. How about a movie featuring a villain.