The Tenth Return of The Prattling Polls Polls Polls

Sometimes we like certain entertainment as children, then lose all interest in it as an adult.

The important thing is that you’ve hopefully come across better:

● musicals
● made for TV movies
● Zac Efron movies (Orson and Me, for example)

“Thank you, and have a pleasant tomorrow.” :tv:

4 Likes

I’d say until a November Rain falls. Then, it’ll be time to Use Your Illusion. :metal:t2: :guitar:

6 Likes

@biff_pow the drummer boy is offering the baby Jesus the gift of his song/talent which requires him to use his drums.

6 Likes

Out late one night in Gotham City, you see the Joker torturing an innocent. You and your little friend (pistol) could stop him or maybe you are an audience of 1 and the Joker knows you’re there. You don’t know. #poll

What would you do?
  • Shoot
  • Run
  • Anonymous Call

0 voters

8 Likes

:smirk:

7 Likes

Forgot to mention if you kill the Joker, you are the only thing on Batman’s radar for the foreseeable future

7 Likes

It’s best to not have an Appetite for Destruction when in Paradise City. Or a Symphony of Destruction, for that matter.

Yes, I know the latter is by Megadeth, but it fits.

7 Likes

Batman would be okay with Joker going bye-bye. He might not ever admit it, but deep within his inner psychological recesses, he’d be glad to be rid of him.

5 Likes

If you say so. Only @JeepersItsTheJamags @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder know for sure

8 Likes

I’m fairly certain THE would be happy to see Joker bite the bullet, figuratively and literally.

Then she’d have more time for :pineapple: :pizza:.

:fireworks:

6 Likes

I have a alway considered myself one of the Cowboys from Hell. Some would consider it a Vulgar Display of Power, but it’s really just that I’m Far Beyond Driven.

6 Likes

You are the Kuro Pantera.

Tokyo Forever!

5 Likes

So last night? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Sure, if it rained in your area.

Also, this:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say I was Okay with it…but I don’t think I would be extremely angry at the shooter either…especially if it was self defense

3 Likes

It did :grin:…and I know the song I was just messing with you

4 Likes

Paula Abdul is now a spokesperson for Voltaren, an arthritis medication.

How does this make you feel?

• I’m fine with it. Paula’s rad, no matter what she does.
  • It makes me feel old. I jammed out to her in elementary school.
  • It makes me feel old. I jammed out to her in high school.
  • It makes me feel old. I jammed out to her in college.
  • It makes me feel old. I jammed out to her post-college.
  • I’m fine with it. I’ve never been a big Paula Abdul fan anyway, so if it works for her, that’s cool.
  • Who’s Paula Abdul?

0 voters

#poll

4 Likes

You know GNR, eh? That’s ginchy. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Kinda…I know a little about them

4 Likes

I don’t like GNR. Is that bad? Of the three letter acronym bands… I was an REM kid.

6 Likes