The Tenth Return of The Prattling Polls Polls Polls

Nah…I but it’s all good…thanks though

3 Likes

Did you at least enjoy the sugar?

3 Likes

I prefer bourbon or rye in that equation

5 Likes

The use of actual sugar is a game changer. I’m not sure if there is a placebo effect with drinking from a glass bottle, but I preferred the taste to the can.

6 Likes

Oh yeah…I head Oreos and Reese’s…but mostly Oreos

4 Likes

What flavor of Oreos? :drooling_face:

4 Likes

How it is stored actually affects the taste…I wanna say there was a study down…I don’t remember the science behind it…but yeah it’s not a placebo affect because science :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It’s the Orange filling with pumpkins on them

4 Likes

4 Likes

LAte Night Human Target Watch Along! Get it while there is still video on the service! It’s Late, it’s a Watchalong, it’s ahead of its pandemic time.

4 Likes

Dracula, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Highlander was a really nice triple feature. Clancy Brown is so young in Highlander. It’s interesting because you can see little peaks of things he would bring to his voice work with DC.

6 Likes

I’ll take mine with Rye Vodka with ginger ale. Sort of a cross between a horse’s neck and a Moscow mule. Especially with some of the more biting ginger ales out there, it really doesn’t need the lime of the typical Moscow mule.

4 Likes

How am i going to make it through hte night? :sob: I’m working on Halloween and it makes me feel dirty. Desecration of the holiday!

5 Likes

Once upon a time, vodka was one of the few hard liquors I actually liked. Most others had to taste “girly” to be enjoyed.

5 Likes

Cane sugar and high fructose corn syrup are not the same. 50/50 glucose and sucrose fir sugar. 45/55 for HFCS.

Also the syrups themselves have to be different since corn syrup is like 25% water.

As for aluminum vs glass, the biggest issue is heat cycling while in transport or storage. Quick changes in heat will have a slight effect on the carbonation.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you have to work :cry:

4 Likes

Well, it’s only about 15 min until it’s the 1st of November in your neck of the woods. Take solace in that perhaps.

4 Likes

Me too! But I get to do it from home while wearing pajamas, munching chocolate and playing jazz and/or bad horror movies, depending on how hard I’m concentrating, so no real complaints. Except that Kate didn’t share her Mexican food. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Clocks turning back! An extra hour of desecration!

5 Likes

I never said they were nor was I trying to imply it either

4 Likes