The Tenth Return of The Prattling Polls Polls Polls

Really. Potatoes are actually nightshades. The green parts of the skin are mildly poisonous. Solanine. You have to fully cook potatoes.

7 Likes

I was just going to say the same thing

6 Likes

:scream_cat: thatā€™s scary!

6 Likes

Goodnight everyone!

6 Likes

goodnight!

4 Likes

So, Iā€™m reading this and all of the sudden I picture the Harley Quinn/Joker ā€œDo You Want To Kill The Batmanā€ song pop in my headā€¦ was it based on this or something?

4 Likes

Aw yeah. Got a job interview next week. Time for more shenanigans!

6 Likes

Wow, glad I never saw frozen. I heard the let it go thing but didnā€™t really paid attention.

4 Likes

Donā€™t pay attention to the lyrics, embrace the tempo.

5 Likes

so! thereā€™s a White Knight comic on here that is not part of the main storyline. i canā€™t find it

5 Likes

Kids, plain and simple. You donā€™t necessarily want to see it but a kid does so that one adult ticket added to the cost. Then they like it and want all the toys and dollies and coloring books and everything that goes along with it. AND THEEEEEEENNNN they want to see it again with their little friends, or cousins or someone else family relatedā€¦ adds up quick. The only hope is to get them interested in??? Who am I kidding, there is no hope, kids are expensive

5 Likes

Which one are you looking for, @TheKateKane? :thinking:

5 Likes

Happy Halloween Eve! Iā€™m so not excited this year!

7 Likes

i remember when it came out, i was planning to read it later. it had evil joker somewhere on the cover, in his suspenders outfit

3 Likes

To you, as well. I guess like the rest of the year so far, you just have to make it as good of a night as you can.

5 Likes

This one?

4 Likes

Why is Joker a hipster?

4 Likes

:rofl: It has to be a joke, right?

5 Likes

Do you mean Christmas candy?

4 Likes

it was a single side issue, like 40 pages or something :pleading_face:

5 Likes