The Tenth Return of The Prattling Polls Polls Polls

You spend to much time here??? :smile::smile::smile:
That’s how I do it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

“To”? Is that another domesticated typo?

4 Likes

Oh whoops…O guess that’s why I’m the Queen off typos

4 Likes

Got it

4 Likes

I wasn’t calling you Joker, just using that grin as a comparable is all, as you sit there in your chair holding your spoon. You know, the one you use to stir things up.

4 Likes

Don’t call me “Joker”, mustache.

4 Likes

Go ask your father!

10 Likes

I think the statue is cool.

5 Likes

Me too, looks 1970’s John Travolta Saturday Night Fever… I wonder if the beautician got hazard pay?

5 Likes

:sob:

8 Likes

Heh.

6 Likes

I got this:
Hey, @TheJacobKane*, can you let Kate have that cool statue?
* This response was meant to be as a joke. In the comics, Jacob Kane is the father of Kate Kane, and the role of Jacob was applied to that of Kelex. By using the @Kelex fortune feature, Kelex would serve the role as Jacob solely by providing an answer to the proposed question. Kelex is still owned by DC Comics, and the @Kelex feature is a tool finalized by the administrators and coders at DC Universe. Opinions I give, have given, or will give toward Kelex, whether positive or negative, are not meant to be taken literally. They are merely concurrent with whatever joke is being mustered during the given situation. For all intents and purposes, the @Kelex feature and subsequently Kelex are meant to be taken as nothing more than a feature on and owned by DC Universe that is for our amusement.

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

4 Likes

Dammit, Reep!

6 Likes

:partying_face:

5 Likes

:scream_cat::partying_face::star_struck:

5 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

3 Likes

hush please :relieved:

5 Likes

at this rate kelex is gonna hit 100 posts well before the thread closes

6 Likes

:scream: @TheKateKane ‘s dad is kelex? :grimacing: :flushed:

5 Likes