The Tenth Return of The Prattling Polls Polls Polls

Stupid virus. Stupidest stupidly dumb.

6 Likes

thank u, u r very nice 4 that

6 Likes

I bit my virtual tongue lol.

7 Likes

Ok I am off work and heading home. Good night everyone!

9 Likes

goodnight scoop!

6 Likes

top of the hour, World of Wonder Watchalong!

Episode 10 at 10pm ET! Don’t miss it!

4 Likes

Goodnight! I hope you get some restful sleep!

6 Likes

Night laddie.

8 Likes

I loved Denver, The Last Dinosaur!

Prior to DC, my major interests were dinosaurs and The Real Ghostbusters, so Denver was a hit with me. It’s on Tubi, last I knew.

Captain Planet was cool too. I was anticipating it before it debuted (thanks to ads for it appearing in comics) and dug it for the first couple years. Much, much better than Toxic Crusaders (which I enjoyed to an extent).

4 Likes

It’s Sunday, you have commitments so it’s understandable. Hope it’s been a good day though.

5 Likes

No, him​:point_down:t3:

4 Likes

Me too.

5 Likes

What is a “poozer”? And I hope you had a good night.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Wings, how are you? Have you recovered from the fly incident?

7 Likes

Yes! Thanks for asking. I have nearly fully recovered from the fly incident! I would not recommend inhaling a fly; the fly flu is not worth the trouble and the experience of inhaling a fly itself is not a pleasant one (and if you really want to inhale a fly, make sure it’s dead beforehand so it doesn’t try and craw back up your throat). I would suggest inhaling a mixture of mostly nitrogen and oxygen instead.

7 Likes

That doesn’t sound nearly as appetizing

7 Likes

Well, Pro Tip, if you want to inhale a fly make sure it’s dead - inhaling live flies is likely to make one gag convulsively mid-dogwalk and that can be embarrassing.

8 Likes

So, is your wife the employee? Sorry about the leg problems. I’ve got issues with my legs too. Hope you heal up and recover well.

7 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate the advice and will do my best to avoid eating any flies.

7 Likes