The Tenth Return of The Prattling Polls Polls Polls

It’s on HBO Max in December. :grin:

5 Likes

@TheKateKane when her dad says yes…

but with different colored hair…

6 Likes

So, that’s what her dad looks like?
* This response was meant to be as a joke. By using the @Kelex fortune feature, I would have Kelex supply an answer to the above proposed question. This is endeavor is not meant to be taken as a serious answer to the question but as a creative, clever use of the @Kelex feature. Opinions I give, have given, or will give toward Kelex, whether positive or negative, are not meant to be taken literally. They are merely concurrent with whatever joke is being mustered during the given situation. For all intents and purposes, the @Kelex feature and subsequently Kelex are meant to be taken as nothing more than a feature on and owned by DC Universe that is for our amusement.

5 Likes

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

3 Likes

10 Likes

Poor @Kelex. And after all he’s done for us. Like…

What has he done for us?

I’m very sorry @Kelex. It’sall on good fun, right robot overlord?

7 Likes

Well, for starters, it made a great random number generator.
And there was the Game Night Beta.
And trivia night.
And the poker game thingy, but that was basically just a random number generator for me

6 Likes

You wouldn’t dare hurt my little buddy would you?! @Kelex should we trust @TheQuestion101? :confused:

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

6 Likes

Well, I guess it isn’t really Kelex doing it, more like we are using Kelex for each situation.

5 Likes

If you say so.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hey, THE, I made a footnote about not misusing Kelex:

Are you proud of me?
@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder fortune

5 Likes

Yes, yes I would.

8 Likes

Why did you disassemble an Oscar?

5 Likes

I forgot I opened this textbox, so I feel like I should type something.

Waffles.

5 Likes

I’m about to watch Static Shock.
Any thoughts on the series?

5 Likes

:scream:NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Kelex I think you should reconsider and have a Bodyguard little buddy!

5 Likes
5 Likes

I didn’t know it was a dc comics Animated series when it first air.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Kelex Wisdom

4 Likes