Welcome to The Talon!
Smallville was good at many things; love
triangles polygons, product placement, wrecking cars, knocking people unconscious, and music sampling!
In this thread we will compile and discuss all the music drops over the entire series run!
For starters, we have to talk about this epic theme song: Save Me by Remy Zero.
What do you think about the music choices for the show and how they pair up with the scene they are used in?
- Do these choices make the show feel dated now and is that a good thing or a bad thing?
What do you think of the on screen performances by various artists over the show run?
Tell us in the comments what popular songs you hear while watching the show!
- Bonus points if you can tell us the season and episode they appeared in!
Official Soundtracks:Making its on screen debut by Pete in Season 2 Episode 16, The Talon Mix contains tracks from the first two seasons of the show while The Metropolis Mix contains tracks from seasons 4 & 5.
The Talon Mix:
- Remy Zero - Save Me
- VonRay - Inside Out
- Weezer - Island In The Sun
- Five For Fighting - Superman
- Ryan Adams - Nuclear
- Phantom Planet - Lonely Day
- The Flaming Lips - Fight Test
- Sixpence None The Richer - Don’t Dream It’s Over
- Steadman - Wave Goodbye
- AM Radio - I Just Wanna Be Loved
- Lifehouse - Everything
- Eva Cassidy - Time After Time
The Metropolis Mix:
- Breaking Benjamin - Forget It
- Depeche Mode - Precious
- Lifehouse - You And Me (Wedding Version)
- Stereophonics - Superman
- The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
- Josh Kelley - Almost Honest
- The Dandy Warhols - All The Money Or The Simple Life Honey (Remix)
- Brendan Benson - Cold Hands (Warm Heart)
- Diamond Nights - The Girls’ Attractive
- Flashlight Brown - I’m A Human
- HIM - Wicked Game
- KT Tunstall - Other Side Of The World
- Minnie Driver - Hungry Heart
- Rascal Flatts - Feels Like Today
This thread will contain spoilers and discuss the series as a whole.
Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!