The Superman Thread

Funny how those rules work.

5 Likes

if its from his mouth then its likely alright even though i feel that implies internal bleeding of some sort
him bleeding out of the body is somehow more violent

5 Likes

Another violent part is it then splashed all on Lois’s face (I do not have a picture of that).

5 Likes

4 Likes

In my top 10

5 Likes

Classic Lo :purple_heart:

:00_superman1: :00_superman1: :00_superman1:

6 Likes

What comic is this from ?

3 Likes

Just read the first part of house of brainiac It was okay, I liked it.

2 Likes

Read the House of Brainiac special issue. Its divided into 3 parts. First focuses on Brainiac as we get some more info regarding how he obtained his Czarnian army. Second focuses on Perry White’s campaign. Third includes an indirect confrontation between Brainiac and Waller with a tease of what he is planning next.

The second section, while good stuff, does feel out of place in this storyline and is the longest. But otherwise, this issue does answer some questions and does leave you wanting to see what happens next

4 Likes

I’m having fun with the story so far.

4 Likes

Me too. I really like the Green Lantern tie in with Guy Gardner’s Bogus Lobo Adventure. Funny stuff.

5 Likes

Love the super family even if not all of them lol still love them

6 Likes

I’m enjoying this story.

5 Likes

That yellow and white suit looks so good! Looks great on Kara too!

7 Likes

It will cost them too much money on laundry.

4 Likes

:rofl: I’m sure they thought of that they must have spares.
Or they just wont to use it once so there not gonna wash it.

3 Likes

lol so many iterations!

6 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

I guess @moro won’t be around to start another thread. he hasn’t been back for a long time.

3 Likes

I guess that means you will have to start a Superman thread to go with your Batman thread.

3 Likes