The Superman Thread

The reason Krypto isn’t on the list is because his power can’t be measured like the rest of the family. We may never know how far his limits go

3 Likes

the way i see the superfamily in terms of strength is

Clark
Kara
Conner
Jon
(guesswork on this one but superwoman)
and then the steels

if i were to include power girl she would probably be right between clark and supergirl

krypto is obviously the strongest
he broke the list by chewing on it so he cant be here

1 Like

I should probably find reading material for the Steel family and Superwoman

2 Likes

this list isnt based on any biases
just to be clear
people on here know im a fan of superboy but since his clone was able to defeat ultraman and he beat his clone
while jon slightly struggled with ultraman while powering himself up with superman blue powers

clark is above literally all of them because hes incredibly broken even for a kryptonian
(pretty sure martian manhunter who used to be consistently stronger than him no longer is)

2 Likes

and kara due to holding back less easily surpasses the others
while kon and jon both hold back a lot
but if i remember correctly
kara has literally disconnected kon’s jaw in a fight with him

shes also been said to be faster than clark at some point
but since clark is the main character of the super fam
hes likely faster again

2 Likes

In terms of power the top 10 are

10- Power Girl

9- Power Girl

8- Power Girl

7- Power Girl

6- Power Girl

5- Power Girl

4- Power Girl

3- Power Girl

2- Power Girl

1- Power Girl

3 Likes

i think you confused power with favorite but i can respect it

3 Likes

Nope. She is by far the toughest.

3 Likes

Isn’t her weakness sticks?
Not that a green rock is much better, but at least its a glowing rock

2 Likes

pretty sure sticks are alan scotts weakness

2 Likes

Her weakness is Kryptonite from another world, so basically just red sun radiation and magic.

3 Likes

I swear I heard something about sticks somewhere.

2 Likes

does the synthetic kryptonite type work ?

2 Likes

nah alan scott
is weak to wood
im pretty sure thats what you are thinking of (hope that was retconned out otherwise dude would not be able to fight if he had a splinter)

2 Likes

Here it is @MatthewHecht @wrrrryyyy12
Raw Materials: An unusual weakness for a Kryptonian, Power Girl can be injured for a short while when hurt by unrefined materials, such as a stick or even rocks. Power Instability: (Formerly) Initially, Power Girl didn’t rely on solar energy for her powers, but generated her own energies.

2 Likes

oh
my bad then
im sure she can speed blitz someone before a injustice nightwing situation happens to her

2 Likes

I’m not a big reader of power girl are anything I just remembered that because someone made a remark about how they thought sticks were her weakness because they would pop her boob job. :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

The PG tie-in for the House of Brainiac is here

Gotta be honest, this issue and the previous one feel like slow set-up in between the explosive first issue and the upcoming big battle. Nothing unexpected or huge happens

But I am very happy to see Crush again. I don’t think she’s been seen since her self-titled limited series

6 Likes

In the commentary for Justice League vs. Fatal Five Bruce Timm said they were not allowed to make Clark bleed in Superman Doomsday, so now they overcompensated.

I guess that means this from Superman Doomsday did not count.

5 Likes