The Superman Thread

Snap case…

…or the latter keep case re-release:

I sold my copy in 2010 and it was the original snap case edition.

6 Likes

The later one…

4 Likes

Good choice, as keep cases were always better than snap cases…except when snap cases were the only option at a given time.

4 Likes

I’ve been meaning to get those comics because I need them for my worlds finest collection
but I keep forgetting :rofl:

4 Likes

If you’re a DCUI member, you’ve already got the 1990 volume of World’s Finest, including its 2012-released Deluxe Edition! :partying_face:

Save your bucks and buy something that isn’t yet in digital instead…like this:

3 Likes

Good idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just don’t hog that Batman Adventures back issue bin, or the Superman Adventures one too for that matter, as I’m also looking for that mag. :wink:

Speaking of The Goods that aren’t yet in digital, I recently nabbed this and for only two bucks:

5 Likes

Lucky! its so hard to get that good a price these days.

4 Likes

It is!

I recently found a spot with oodles of Bronze Age Superman issues for two bucks (and in sharp condition)…and I’m going back for more as time allows.

4 Likes

That’s so cool. recently I haven’t been doing to bad ether when it comes deals an ollies just moved near last time I was there I got six volumes for 37 bucks and two were hared covers.

4 Likes

Swell! Those are good finds.

I have precisely zero Ollie’s around me.

Which didn’t bother me at all until I read of folks finding Absolute Superman: For Tomorrow there for less than $20.

I’ve got For Tomorrow in digital singles and trades (I had the print singles and 2013 collection as well, but those were sold-off long ago). For less than $20, I would love to nab the Absolute, too.

4 Likes

I have never found an Absolute there I heard some people get lucky enough to find omnibus for for more then half off But I’ve never seen one of those ether but its possible someone in the know gets there before me and buys them all to resale.

4 Likes

I could see Otis doing that.

“Mr. Lu-thor, they have Absolutes for $15!”

“Buy them, Otis. All of them! We’ll sell them on eBay and with the proceeds, we’ll balloon our way back to the arctic!”

“Uh, o-okay, Mr. Lu-thor.”

4 Likes

Yeah :rofl:he was probably the one getting all the ps5s when they first released to.

4 Likes

To say nothing of scalping hard-to-find action figures as well.

4 Likes

Big fan of supes

My Mt Rushmore of Supermen

President Superman

Superman 1million

Cosmic Superman

SuperBoyPrime
Prime time

Val Zod

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m so ready for this. Also surprised that this is supposed to be another paradigm shift.

5 Likes

Huh I just noticed that they didn’t put Jon on this.

3 Likes

maybe its one of those character limits things
like how impulse wasnt able to be in a flash book because he was in DCYJ
jon is presumably in the pride special so maybe they want him only in one book
(the big 3 dont seem to have those limits but legacy does)

3 Likes