The Super Sons Are Back in Superman #16!

I just came across this cover and I wanted to share it with other Super Sons enthusiasts.

This will probably be just a one-off story, but hot damn it’s good to see the Sons back in action.

7 Likes

Man, why did they have to go and make Jon so much older. I liked the dynamic the two of them had. Haven’t gotten to this comic yet, but I hope nothing much has changed between the two of them.

7 Likes

I don’t trust Bendis with writing Damian. But… I’ll check that one out. At least it’s something that might interest me.

3 Likes

It’s just not the same.

4 Likes

I stopped reading Superman because of the rapid aging decision. I loved Super Sons and actually feel bad for Damian because he and Jon were real friends and this just ruins it. Poor kid just needs a pal.

6 Likes

Very very bad move on Dc’s part!! They had a huge hit on there hands when the Super sons were kids. Plus Jon added such a welcome dynamic to Clark Kent.

6 Likes

There is no point if its not written by Peter J Tomasi. Bendis going to ruin it like he did Superman.

4 Likes

I would’ve loved to see Jon actually allowed to grow up normally, but whatever.

3 Likes

It was a bittersweet, implied LAST super sons story.

I want Demian to join the legion now too. Learn some advanced physics from Brainey, pick up some moves from Karate Kid, and return to gotham a bit more mature.

1 Like