The Speed Force July 2021 Run Log

@keath thanks I knew it was Kelex but wasn’t sure where to find it. So a DM to kelex will get me the help I need. Thanks for the tip

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for being so helpful.

3 Likes

The JL medal is so nice. My wife even suggested I hang it on the wall downstairs instead of upstairs in my room.

3 Likes

Just logged my Batman VR time

Shaved four minutes off my time from last week

2 Likes

Just went for a bike ride along a rail trail. Haven’t gone for a ride in a couple of years and I remembered why when I got home. Oh, my aching back! If I am too ouchy to run tomorrow my running partner will yell at me. Well, more than she normally does.

2 Likes

Awesome job!! Congrats!

Oh, hope it feels better soon! The ambulance you used in the log had me really worried!!

3 Likes

I’m already on the mend, so I think I’ll be okay tomorrow. It’s that initial time when you are just not sure how bad it is that is the most worrisome.

2 Likes

I have just discovered this group. I also work out and use a treadmill at the gym. Eager to hearing from other members.

4 Likes

@supergreg Welcome to the club!

So I went to the trails to meet with my running wife. Ten past eight I’m texting her “You okay?” And she replies “Oh no. I told you last week I couldn’t make it this week.” To which I responded “You know I never listen to a word you say!”

Anyway, these are her trails and I’ve never run them alone, so I figured I’d better just do and out-and-back so I wouldn’t get lost (it’s a pretty extensive trail system). Fun times. Love exploring on my own. Lots of hills, roots, and rocks in the pouring rain. Doesn’t get better than that!

Still, I’ll be glad to run with her again. Rather listen to her chatter than the non-stop nonsense that bounces around in my head.

4 Likes

Thanks, I want to get better physically as I get older. That’s my ongoing goal.

3 Likes

I’ve been slacking this week and I haven’t been to the gym. I intend to go after work tomorrow. Hopefully I will have an new entry for the log tomorrow. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Back was still iffy on Tuesday so I took the day off. Did an easy five yesterday, and will rest up for my long run on Sunday.

2 Likes