The Speed Force August 2021 Run Log

Apologies in the delay in getting this month’s log up and … er … running. Go ahead and backlog anything you want to add to the Squad Goals. Catch those American Criminal Suiciders!

• We didn’t get a lot of participation in the our first virtual event, so since I was too busy to put something together for August, virtual events will return in September. (Unless everyone hates the idea?)
  • You don’t have to join The Speed Force Club to participate, but if you want to get notified on each other’s workouts and join the conversation, come on in!
  • This is your club - share your suggestions or feedback
Username Date Sport Distance Time Emoji
@keath 02-Aug-2021 :walking_man: 1.0 m 21:14 :sleeping:
@keath 04-Aug-2021 :running_man: 3.5 m 44:38 :woozy_face:
@stefanie.m 12-Aug-2021 :running_woman: 2.29 m 27:27: :hot_face:
@keath 13-Aug-2021 :running_man: 1.05 m 21:02 :no_mouth:
@keath 16-Aug-2021 :running_man: 1.6 m 24:00 :dizzy_face:
@keath 18-Aug-2021 :running_man: 3.1 m 46:39 :innocent:
@keath 21-Aug-2021 :walking_man: 2.25 m 37:08 :sleeping:
3 Likes

:hot_face: but feel invigorated

Trying to go for speed with this one.

2 Likes

This is the way. :smiley: Nice job!
Does “We Used To Be Friends” mean you were listening to the Dandy Warhols? I haven’t heard that in forever! (Great reminder.) Or is it the name of the chapter in the app?

2 Likes

Nope but ill have to check them out. Its just the name of the episode I was listening to on zombies run.

2 Likes

Been waking up way earlier than I want to lately, which is great for having more time to run, but not so great for having more energy to run.

3 Likes

Haven’t run in a while so re did the ole mission…it was fantastic also helps that it rained last night so it was still hot but not suffocating :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Wow, I totally missed this thread this month. Long story short, I haven’t been to the gym all month. My gym partner was hurt, then I got hurt, then she got hurt again. :laughing: We’re both ok and should be going back this week.

I’ll have to up my distances slowly again but it’ll be worth it.

2 Likes

Glad your both alright!

2 Likes

Glad you’re not seriously injured! Welcome back to it.

3 Likes

Thanks @stefanie.m and @keath! It wasn’t anything serious just a couple of pulled muscles between the two of us.

I actually went on a walk today. About 3.5 miles in an hour and a half. Not too bad. I’m looking forward to getting back on the exercise bike this week.

3 Likes

Had a pretty good month. Did some 12 and 13 mile long runs because my running wife found a new trail and she insists we do loops instead of out-and-backs, so once you are on the trail you are committed to that distance.

91 miles total for the month, which is my highest monthly total this year. This probably explains why I feel so achy right now. :grinning:

3 Likes