The Shy Mod 👀

Hey everyone! I am Lo. (hence the name) and I am probably one of the more quiet Mods. Just wanted to share a brief semi-intro of myself. Chicago native- who loves all things The Joker, and just like any of my fellow Mods I am here if you have any questions or concerns! You all are so wonderful, and this community brings me great joy! Kbye :running_woman:

19 Likes

You may be quiet, but you pack a powerful punch! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

You and Pretty.Poison.Bombshell are the two mods I hardly interact with. Hope to see and interact with you guys alot more. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@AppleJack :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78 Well we will certainly have to change that! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hello @WhySoSerious_Lo!

It’s so good to see you! I have members in Chicago :slight_smile: Who’s your favorite live-action version of the Joker?

4 Likes

@JLWWSM That is awesome! Welp, I loved Jack Nicolson, but my all time fav was Heath Ledger. He literally OWNED that role, I felt like he became the Joker. Not to mention the Dark Night was filmed in The Chi which made it even better! How about you?

6 Likes

I have a question for you @WhySoSerious_Lo, Why so serious?

2 Likes

HelLo, Lo!

3 Likes

@Redhood.55520 HA!

3 Likes

@BatmanOfZur-En-Arrh Hey there!!!

2 Likes

@WhySoSerious_Lo

I feel like each performance of Joker has shown a different flavor of Joker:

• I grew up with Jack Nicolson’s Joker, so he will always be near and dear to my heart. He was scary, but more of a showman. I’ll never forget watching him painting and dancing all over everything.
  • Heath Ledger’s Joker still gives me chills. He gave an outstanding performance.
  • Jared Leto’s Joker leaned in to the gangster, fun-to-watch, psychotic Joker.

I’ve enjoyed all of them. Mark Hamill is my favorite voice actor for Joker :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So Lo, did you see Solo?.. And that’s the last of those (puns?). Why…So…Seriously (maybe not), what’s your favorite Joker from the comics?

3 Likes

Why So Serious.Lo, what do you think of Joaquin Phoenix playing the Joker? Think the Joker movie will be good? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@WhySoSerious_Lo retreated back to introvert land, but she’ll be back soon! <3

4 Likes

They were going to call her The Watcher but that name was already taken and copyrighted

3 Likes

All this time I didn’t know Whysoserious.Lo was a girl! I wonder if the Riddler is a girl moderator also? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi, Lo

3 Likes

There’s only one male that works in the mod office and his name is Steve Trevor

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Steve is a lucky guy!

2 Likes