The Scarecrow and The Mad Hatter from The Long Halloween

The Scarecrow and The Mad Hatter from Batman The Long Halloween. I used new silver and gold paint marker’s, hidden DC logos and a cameo in this one.

19 Likes

Very very awesome™️

3 Likes

@NYJt3
Thank you, thank you.

3 Likes

Dude I think this is a masterpiece you could be a comic artist

3 Likes

This looks fantastic! I really love the way you used the gold and silver markers. Great work!

I guess I’ll have to spend some time looking for the hidden logos now… so far I think I’ve spotted maybe two WW and two Aquaman logos (or maybe I’m just seeing things :joy:)

3 Likes

Wow, I really like this! I don’t think I’ve seen what paint markers can do, I’m very impressed. It’s very stylistic.

3 Likes

I always wanted to see Scarecrow and Mad Hatter in a film both as villains. Do it for Batman’s first appearance in Detective Comics #27 and remaster every panel in it.

2 Likes

Thank you @Green.Lantern @BatmanFan2007 @Batman489 for your kind and encouraging words.
@WingsOfAether You are not seeing things, you’re correct so far two WW as well as the Aquamans. There is also a partial Bat symbol used as a shadow, a Shazam lightning bolt and a non DC caricature also in this one.

2 Likes

Really nice. I dig it!

3 Likes

Glad I can get a shout out from you. :blush:

1 Like

I :purple_heart: this! Puts a smile on my face :facepunch:t3: Is the rest of it acrylic?

1 Like

No, it’s not acrylic. I used azure artist markers then highlight with paint pens on this one. Glad you like it @Razzzcat

1 Like

I love the expression on the Mad Hatter!

1 Like

Very cool my super fan friend!

1 Like

Very cool & awesome pic

1 Like

This is great! I’m sad I’m only just now seeing this. I love the intense lines and black. The paint markers really pull out the other bold colors. I really dig the surreal style too! I’m sorry I’m late to the party but I definitely love it!

1 Like

@Alanstamey2arts your not late haha
I appreciate the comment, as I’m a fan of your art.

That’s a cool art style!:grinning: