The Rose Wilson Thread ⚔

This is the place for all fans of the character

6 Likes

Nice! First BG, then Rae Rae, and now my girl Rose got her own thread- good stuff @EDT

4hgnxus1gs871

main-qimg-34c44f46fbf29d609698d6d42d5c8cdb-lq

Ravager-600x375

:00_teen_titans: :rose:

6 Likes

I swear, we are gonna reach a point where at least a quarter of the character appreciation threads on this sight are gonna be created by me

4 Likes

:smile: :+1:

4 Likes

Where has she been lately? Have we seen what she’s been up to since the Lazarus Tournament and Shadow War arcs? (over a year, right?)

3 Likes

She had a spiffy Knight Terrors story and now I’m thinkin’ she’s gonna’ be back on the pages of Titans soon. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

What evidence do you have to support this theory?

3 Likes

It just seems like a solid probability that with Deathstroke Inc (thankfully) over with and after the Beast World storyline wraps and since Rose is too solid of a character to leave in limbo that she would hopefully make her way back to the T Tower. Hence my crossed fingers thingie in my post. :wink:

5 Likes

Oh, I kind of ignored Knight Terrors - will need to check that out, thanks!

Hope she gets some non-Titans time. I prefer her solo or with a “non-team team-up.”

4 Likes

i am here
i loved her in teen titans

4 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: :smiley:

It would be fantastic if she got her own book. :smiley: I’m betting DC editorial was testing those waters with her Knight Terrors solos.

4 Likes

I love that Pamela Adlon (Better Things, King Of The Hill) voiced Rose in TTG.

:smiley:

6 Likes

i meant the comics but for teen titans go thats not a horrible design

3 Likes

I :purple_heart: every panel that she’s in. Rose is #8 on my all time fave DC list:

5 Likes

shes amazing and in the titans show shes amazing as well especially with her interactions with my boy jason todd

4 Likes

Still pissed they just forgot about her after season 2

2 Likes

fr

3 Likes

Agreed. Especially that closing shot in season 2’s series finale. I was like ‘Cool- Rose is in the cast now.’ Cut to me watching the season 3 opening eps like

2 Likes

Rose, I admire your spirit, but even Cassandra Cain wouldn’t be able to last long against Bard

4 Likes

have you read birds of prey ? the current run

4 Likes