The Robin War

Hello All. I’m looking for a list that has the Robin War from The New 52. Can someone help please? Thanks.

2 Likes

The DC Database is your friend:

3 Likes

I personally love the Robin War arc! The reading order is:

Robin War #1
Grayson #15
Detective Comics #47
We Are Robin #7
Red Hood/Arsenal #7 (tie-in)
Robin: Son of Batman #7
Gotham Academy #13 (tie-in)
Teen Titian’s #15 (tie-in)
Robin War #2

The tie-ins are not really necessary to understand the story, but they can be fun to read and add a little context. I hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

It’s also available in trade hardcover/paperback :wink:

2 Likes

Yep! I have it in paperback, and I strongly recommend it :grin:

1 Like

@WingsOfAether thank you very much!

2 Likes

@WingsOfAether so I’ve finished The Robin War. I’m trying to find out what happens with Grayson and for the life of me I can’t figure it out. Help a fella out please?

3 Likes

@jimidouglas If you’re trying to figure out what happens to Grayson after Robin War, that story, I believe, continues in Grayson #16 (although I’m not entirely sure since I’ve not finished that series yet). The whole Grayson series can be found here on DC Universe. If that doesn’t answer your question/help, I’ll see if I can find out more :grin:

1 Like

@WingsOfAethers so I read from that point on and there wasn’t a continuation from the cliff hanger in Robin Wars. I’ve tried to search online for the answer and haven’t found it yet.

2 Likes

@WingsOfAether I think I found it in Nightwing during the Rebirth.

2 Likes

@jimidouglas I think you’re right! It looks like the story continues in Nightwing: Rebirth #1 (which I’ve read and apparently didn’t remember being the continuation :roll_eyes:). Glad you were able to fine it!

2 Likes

Thanks Wings!
1:36am 6/13/2020

2 Likes

It would be absolutely awesome for Tim Drake to have his own show!!