The Question (1986) Read Along

At you own pace. Use spoiler text where appropriate. This is my quarantine read (one of them anyhow) and for reason explained on Out of Context Chaos! I decided to start a read along.

2 Likes

@capo-mage I am on #9 but moving fast. I’ll let you know when I reach 24.

2 Likes

Make that #10.

2 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd may join us? Here it is when we get started superblue

2 Likes

ok Ill read up to 24.

2 Likes

Cool. Cuz I’m into this Supergirl. Luckily I’ve already read the Final Night crossover involved with it. There’s a ton of crossovers in David’s Supergirl. Read most. Genesis we don’t have all the issues available. Pulp heroes is one I just ran into now. Probably just read it self contained for a few of them.

2 Likes

Last one & I’ll quit interrupting. I just hit pulp heroes crossover. There’s only 8 out of a possible 23 on here. I’am going to read them tho & there like 50pgs a piece. I’ll jump over here when all 3 of us are ready. Take your time tho. No rush.

2 Likes

I thought last night about what I would think if you had a NML read along without me so, @HubCityQuestion and @TheQuestion101. Just letting you know.

Plot summary for #9

Just replace all but one of the “strawberries” with “oranges”

YouTube

2 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd and @capo-mage, I just hit 24. I’ll wait to read it until you guys are ready.

2 Likes

I’m on eight right now, about to read a few issues, sorry, I wont take long.

2 Likes

Cool with me. I’m reading all kinds of stuff but I’m ready whenever. I’ll just switch over when we’re ready.

2 Likes

No rush. I’m reading old Batman’s & 4-5 other things lol.

2 Likes

Um… It’s been a while. I was going through old topics and saw this. I might read it without you if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

Yeah… go ahead, that’s all my bad… sorry about that… if I ever do catch up, I’ll let you know, but you could definitely leave me behind lol.
Tagging @capo-mage

2 Likes

I just thought it was forfeit. I read it & assumed everyone else did too. My bad.

2 Likes

No problem. I honestly only posted because I was browsing through my profile and saw this under threads I had created. Figured as thread creator I should say something to let everyone know I was just calling it off at this point.

2 Likes

Yeah my bad. I honestly forgot about it & read all the Question stuff on here. Well, we tried. Sorry, completely slipped my mind.

2 Likes