The Psychology Of Supervillains Club..April 2020 - Sinestro

Set an alarm on my phone to try and make sure I don’t miss this WAL. Looking forward to it and thanks again @AntLeon for setting it up. :+1::+1:

I didn’t realize how much I liked wachalongs, until I watched along. Half of it was watching us descend on another club’s activity, not in a bad way, but that’s something that usually happens more in my head.

My apologies for letting First Flight linger for so long. BUT! “close of business” is coming soon for my next executive decision.

1 Like

Done.

The Sinestro of Superman: The Animated Series is after his dishonorable discharge, seeking only to destroy rings to gain more power. I liked how he was drawn.

The Sinestro of Green Lantern: The Animated Series is while he is still in the corps, but he is becoming disillusioned. In private, he gloats when killing the assassin, but explains it as “choosing not to save” to his fellow lanterns. i like the sarcasm when he says he’s a good following orders kind of green lantern.

3 Likes

The GLAS Sinestro when realizing what Nuroxez is, a mind jumper makes the call for the needs of the many argument with “can you imagine what a threat he’d be on Oa”. He “Doesn’t save him in time” and removes a very potential threat. Again, one that the Guardians overlooked. Having him high on the most dangerous list. but not knowing the extent of Nuroxez power. Bringing him to Oa is a far to risky proposition. Sinestro makes the tough call…again.

2 Likes

So, how much easier would it have been to tell the Guardians before even setting foot on Oa what sort of threat the mind jumper represents and deal accordingly? I realize the stuffy guardians wouldn’t likely listen and do what they usually do.

2 Likes

I think that’s part of it, we see a much more jaded GL Sinestro in that episode who has pretty much had it with the guardians. He’s basically already made the decision to act accordingly to his will and what he thinks is best, and stuff the guardians.

1 Like

Which means had they had another season of GL:TAS, we might have seen Sinestro’s “fall”.

1 Like