The Penguin’s Umbrellas

The Penguin is an interesting Batman villain who is rarely seen without his trusty umbrella. From the screen to the page, which of The Penguin’s umbrellas and associated gadgetry is your favorite?

6 Likes

I like the Umbrella that Penguin trys to give Max Shreck a splitting headache and it also shoots blanks. I wanted to post of Penguin spinning his umbrella from GIF, but it won’t let me!:disappointed:

5 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of the helicopter umbrella.

6 Likes

Is that avatar the fan art I just saw on another page @Reaganfan78? I was gonna give it a like & I got knocked off the net cuz I pulled IPad too far & disconnected a wire.

3 Likes

Yup it was a art made by @phinox1981.46148. It was his first time making Penguin and drew his own version of it. :slightly_smiling_face::penguin:

4 Likes

I just found it literally while u were replying & gave it a like. That’s a cool one.

3 Likes

My favorite umbrella is the one that blocks rain.

5 Likes

Classic, @Reaganfan78! That’s the one that comes to mind for me too!

4 Likes

Excellent choice, @dago-mage! There are some really fun-looking toys of the Penguin Copter.

There’s also this option, similar in its capabilities. :grinning:

5 Likes

The Penguin in Gotham used his umbrella for the rain, @ralphsix. :wink:

6 Likes

You have no idea how close I came to owning that imaginext penguin. I had it in hand about a yr ago @ the dollar store. Then I decided to get Shazam & Tawky Tawny instead.

I still want that penguin one tho.

2 Likes

His hot-wheels is also a favorite in my collection.

4 Likes

Truly diabolical.

3 Likes

I found two articles that discuss and compare Penguin’s Umbrellas. Really fun reads and helpful to know the wide assortment of options!

I’m also suggesting that parts be added to the DCU Encyclopedia since the umbrella isn’t mentioned much in Penguin’s entry.

2 Likes

I love that Penguin mobile! The colors are so vivid and it has a dark presence to it. Really cool find, @dago-mage!

The Shazam toy also has some nice bright colors! I love that it shoots the bolt. Now that you’ve picked it up, time to get that Penguin Copter! :grinning:

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

2 Likes

Huge car collector! Nice!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks. I got a ton. The Jada bombshell cars are ridiculous. I won’t load all of mine but just to show the detail of these things here’s a few pics of Catwoman & Supergirls. I didn’t see half of the stuff until I zoomed my phone fully in & put it inside the car.

Oops the top 2 are Batgirls.

2 Likes

That’s crazy! Gotta get me some of those! Figured the top were batgirl.

3 Likes