The Particular Greek Goddess Mythological Influence Missed By DC Comics

The particular Greek Goddess mythological influence that DC comics seemed to have left out is Hecate the Three face Goddess signifying the gradual transition between the [Maiden], the [Mother] and the [Crone] and possibly further into the Crone phase to death which seems to be mistake when exploring Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman, Amazonian Women, ancient greek female deities, and especially DC comics feminism proponents involving the other female characters. Triple Goddess is a deity or deity archetype revered in many Neopagan religious and spiritual traditions. In common Neopagan usage, the Triple Goddess is viewed as a triunity of three distinct aspects or figures united in one being. These three figures are often described as the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone, each of which symbolizes both a separate stage in the female life cycle and a phase of the Moon, and often rules one of the realms of heavens, earth, and underworld. In various forms of Wicca, her masculine consort is the [Horned God]
tumblr_msmojqYPa41rly3kto1_500

be1d6c6b1cf824a95ec193999e4db680--kalash-people-lovely-smile

b07ca492a7ea9f2fa848c05fdad2a5e3--beautiful-smile-beautiful-people
Which may have been connected someway with another ancient greek deity janus.

b4a15933ec0319fdfeaeaa87f5ec47db--janus-bibi
37b60c806dc432d8b97abe1ac7ef4cd4

1 Like

Would the official Devs here take notice and make sure the appropriate people see this for DC comics projects long term into the future

I would argue that largely Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman, the other female Amazonian Warriors along with other similar eternal youth DC comics female characters can largely only relate to each generational younger generation feminist female fans due to the characters basic eternal youth and even any amount of slowed rate of gradual aging process. So gradually the feminist females who gradualy grow older and age with even their outward appearances gradually age as well isn’t neccessarily as able to continue on being able to relate to wonder woman and the other Amazonian Women it isn’t like that most versions of the characters especially within Flash Forward scenes are largely and traditionally allowed to gradually age as well.
Eddie-Liu-envisions-DC-Superheroes-in-their-old-age_2-670x300
d8yns7o-b6b9758f-a207-4a1d-b01d-54cf1b56e49d

. Why couldn’t be be considered that Wonder Woman and the other Amazons and Superman and Supergirl and other Kryptonians have possibly there own versions/variety of the limited Regeneration Cycle/cycles processes and endless and/or near endless Regeneration Cycle/cycles processes similar to the Timelords and the controversial Doctor Whi Timeless Child/Timeless Children.
ALL_The_Doctor's_Regenerations_(1963_-Present)-Doctor_Who-_BBC

. As another Longevity possibility option where they could the process of “molecular readjustment” by which they could renew themselves, causing a complete physical and often psychological change. It could happen because of severe illness, (possibly through the normal rate of gradual aging process and/or through some slower rate of gradual aging process) old age/fatigue and even violent accidents and violent conflicts. It could also be invoked by choice, whether voluntary or involuntary.

1 Like

Are you sure you don’t have Hecate confused with The Fates?

1 Like

The Neo-pagans are the ones that consider it being Hecate.

1 Like

Could any Official Devs check out my comments in my post The Particular Greek Goddess Mythological Influence Missed By DC Comics. And possibly send it over to the appropriate people within DC comics.

Not sure if they’re allowed to

2 Likes

One of them did so a few times in the past. Although that particular one may have gotten in trouble for it. Google gorgeous beauty crones Hecate and beauty crones Hecate and you will find why I say that with some online thought articles on the subject.

03 FEB WELCOME CRONE WISDOM Posted at 22:38h in FEMALE SEXUALITY, Wombman Alive by tessa 1 Comment

Praising the earned beauty of “The Crone Body”.

Also on Arizona Spotlight: Therapist Susan Miner on building the foundation for inner peace; and the history behind Ormsby Park in Tucson’s Barrio Santa Cruz.by [Mark McLemore]

[Pinkpearl11](

By Ella

Chant to Hecate

Hecate, beautiful crone of night

I call you here to put things right.

Transform the negative thoughts and pain

And help my life be whole again.

Hecate queen of the underworld,

Mother of the dark night,

Behold my fears.

Goddess, take these fears away from me,

Smash them, trash them, banish them.

Smash them, trash them, banish them.

Words by Silver Ravenwolf and Gerina Dunwhich

Music by Ella ~ Coming Soon Is She the Crone? Hekate’s Profanation?

AUGUST 11, 2016 BY [SORITA D’ESTE]

[6 COMMENTS] In the Cradle of the Crone: Hecate and the Waning Moon

On September 14, 2021 / [Psychology and Mythology] Triple Goddess (Neopaganism) Other Religions [Paganism and Wicca](

The Triple Goddess: Maiden, Mother and Crone By

[Patti Wigington]

Updated on January 28, 2019

The Crone Goddess Although it seems that there are controversy between the Wiccans/Neo-Pagans and the scholarly academics it still seems that DC comics and Marvel comics along with other comic book science fiction genre and fantasy genre franchise companies should consider it for their mythological/storyline diety character incorporation/implementation for at least the more modern incarnations of said deities and their mythology.

You seem to have copied and pasted from a website including pricing. You don’t need to do that.

2 Likes

Very good analysis! But does DC need more Greek representation? I would argue for more Native, African, Indian and Asian representation.

2 Likes

There are those that view interpret that the ancient greek triple maiden mother crone triple goddess hecate might have been derived from the ancient egyptian Heqet ([Egyptian] ḥqt , also ḥqtyt “Heqtit”), sometimes spelled Heket so arguably there could be still be an ancient greek deity addition to the ancient greek panetheon and still include ancient african pantheons in the form of ancient egyptian panetheons with both possibly sharing joint incarnation/variation particular deity. And thanks for the compliment I simply thought that Hecate for ancient greece and Heqet/Heket for Ancient Egyptian and modeen day neo-paganism/wiccanism with both versions might be a way for main stream DC comics continuity/canon storyline and characters include the recent breed of the Feminism movement the Pro-Age movement with specialized orientated Pro-Age beauty regimen product brands if any of you care to google that particular movement and related/linked beauty regimen product brands. Basically the Pro-Age movent philosophy is viewing that with gradual aging it is about having a more positive outlook on gradual aging rather than a negative outlook.

2 Likes

Additional possibility along the lines of longevity extension for those with out regeneration process cycles and without slowed gradual aging process and without eternal youth immortality could be a normal rate of gradual aging process where as individuals body parts and organs fail do to combination of gradual aging process and reaching a super extreme old age (biological and chronological) by mortal human beings standards those said failed body parts and organs gradually get replaced by cyborg prosthetic versions. Basically combination of these
![SCHSMTRXPL2006|420x500]

I agree with @Sean-Malloy. They’re not allowed to do that. I doubt they have contact with the editors over at DC or executives at Warner Bros and even if they did, they would not take unsolicited ideas to them. It’s not only a legal issue it’s also an ethical issue.