The One, the Only, the Infamous, Harley Quinn!

An illustration I did of Harley Quinn

45 Likes

Love this and when you start the HQ FAN CLUB I will be one of the first to join

2 Likes

What’s this about a HQ fan club???

4 Likes

Waiting for a fan club

4 Likes

Rad!! love it!

3 Likes

So I Zomaster and New here. I been looking at all the artist work here and they are very talented. So I don’t draw. I did find an artist who did a drawing of my favorite character Harley Quinn @Acuna13. Can’t wait to see more of his work and all the other talented artists. :+1::+1::+1::+1::grin::wink:

2 Likes

Great work! Gives a sort of feeling like what is she thinking about right now and should we approach her or run :running_man:

1 Like

I like this a lot, this is awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very awesome

1 Like

So pretty! I want that lipstick for me! lol

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

Looks great! Really diggin the variety of line weight in your inks!

1 Like

Wow! This looks amazing! Great job!! I really love her facial expression.

1 Like

@Acuna13 once again magnificent art. I am Zomaster and I am new to the fan club and you and @ShotgunScream are awesome artist and I will vote for you all the time. Now question for you. I’m trying to see if I can get a Harley Quinn Fan Club put together. Not real easy, but if I can, I would be honored if we could use your art for the cover. Again very nice to meet you and keep up the awesome work , :star_struck:

1 Like

@Zomaster I’d be honored if you used my illustration for the fan club, I’d be be very interested in a Harley Quinn fan club. And I appreciate the support on my art!

1 Like

I am working on it I found out there was one, trying to see if I can bring it back

What a masterpiece

1 Like

Very nice

1 Like

That artwork was awesome. I will totally join the Harley Quinn fan club

1 Like

Now thats a work of art! Bravo

1 Like