The Old dccomics.com Message Boards

Who here (besides me) used to frequent the old message boards at dccomics.com? Those were great boards and I had a blast on the. The decision makers here at DCU should consider adopting that old format over this one (with modern twists and all). Those where done much, much better than the ones here.

6 Likes

1 Like

I mainly just lurked there. At the time I started doing so I was just getting back into American comics after a decade long hiatus and I was mainly trying to figure out what all I had missed out on.

5 Likes

I hung out there alot from 1999-2008ish. Good memories.

5 Likes

@JoshuaLapinBertone, then you and I have probably talked before. I was on there regularly from '04-'07.

3 Likes

I was a longtime user of that message board! I went by blackzero then. I remember frequent users like bizarromark and even Arune Singh, before he started working in comics. One user even penciled & colored a “group shot” of all us DCMB regulars (we sent him our pics) and I’m so bummed I lost my file of it lol :sob: I really loved that era of the internet.

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community @BionicDave.39432! :wave: That sounds like a great tribute; if you ever do find the file, please do share it with us!

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :slight_smile:

4 Likes