The Obscurity of DC Club Presents: Month of Obscurity, Month 4 (June) -- SECRET! (Part 2)

Hiya there @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to the fourth MONTH OF OBSCURITY! For the month of June, we will be focusing on…

SECRET!!!
Age Suggestion: 12+

Number of Issues: 27

Comics:
Young Justice Vol 1 – Issues 26-54

Description taken from the DC Wiki: Secret is an incorporeal super-hero and member of Young Justice. Having been killed by her adoptive brother Billy, she remained stuck on this plane of existence as a ghost. This makes her a gateway between the living and the dead, allowing her abilities including flight, teleportation, shapeshifting, and taking souls to the other side. Her brother is the super-villain Harm. Secret was created by Todd DeZago and Todd Nauck, first appearing in Young Justice: The Secret #1.

With that out of the way, here are some discussion questions:

1. Did you like Secret’s powers? Why are why not?
  2. What was your favorite thing about Secret?
  3. Did you like the ending? Why or why not?

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

4 Likes

She was so mean to poor Stephanie Brown/Spoiler. :frowning:

2 Likes

Are you going to tell us what we’re reading in June or not? :wink:

2 Likes

It took me a solid 2 mins to figure out what you meant lmfao

2 Likes

Ha! Some of my favorite jokes are time bombs where it take a second, or a couple of minutes, to figure it out but once you do… :laughing:

2 Likes

Oooo, more Obscure discoveries! :smiley:

Looking forward to reading this.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re enjoying!

1 Like