The number #23

This isn’t so much a thread as a realization. For years it’s perplexed me why of all the possible #’s in the world. DC uses the # 23 constantly throughout all mediums. Sometimes #22 also. I’ve read theory after theory online. About a month ago, reading comics on this thread. I realized almost all DC comics (the mass majority) are #22 or #23 pgs. long. There’s other theories too, Superman/girl being from Earth 23 etc. I’ve read all kinds of ideas online, but I’ve never seen this one. Look or listen next time your reading a DC comic, watching a movie, animated series etc. it’s everywhere.

4 Likes

The Riddler was in that movie and it was directed by Joel Schumacher. That kind of ties into the thread by the Riddler in a way…

insert theme from that awesome TV show about the zone that was all twilghty

4 Likes

The outer limits?!? That show was awesome

1 Like

The Twilight Zone (b&w). So, anyone ever see that movie Tron?

2 Likes

Tron was unbelievable, & so many people hated it cuz they didn’t get it. One of the most overlooked movies ever. Speaking of the original & the remake/ semi sequel. The latter actually did way better then I expected. I thought it was one of the best films in a very long time. My Tron roots extend all the way back to the video game. So the movies were extremely satisfying to me.

1 Like

In tribute to Michael Jordan lol

1 Like

LBJ over Jordan lol. Cheer for the hometown boy even if he did leave us. Promised & delivered a ring, forever be a hero around here.

2 Likes

Suicide Squad has the #23 al over the place. On the helicopter that saves Waller, tons more. In “The Batman” Jokers mugshot is, (& the letters I put are random), but it’s like LOB0023, instead of his usual 0801. Btas, there’s hangars in one episode. Batman’s fighting & the hangar is 22 then the action moves right & its 23. I’ve seen it so many places can’t recall em all offhand tho.