The New Teen Titans (1980)

Why would you include the TT annual, which takes place after New TT #25 and not include New TT #21-25? This makes no sense…

1 Like

Extron - Part # 70-1174-01

Troubleshoot with Extron - around 1 p.m. Central
2.5mm connector to DV9 - Extron part #26-564-01 CSG Cable
USB to DV9

Earvin Medina

Yes! Another problem is, if people are to have the option of reading in order from the beginning, why even bother listing the New Teen Titans 1984 series before the 1980 New Teen Titans/Tales of the Teen Titans run has been made available?

There have been lots of other bugs involving the New Teen Titans, such as issues of the 1980 series being listed as part of the 1984 series (though this seems mostly fixed now). I’ve tried to be patient with this as it’s a new offering, but they really need to hire some true comics fan/librarian type people to better think things like this through.

Please delete the above comment, where I accidentally pasted in some totally unrelated notes.

Yes! Another problem is, if people are to have the option of reading in order from the beginning, why even bother listing the New Teen Titans 1984 series before the 1980 New Teen Titans/Tales of the Teen Titans run has been made available?

There have been lots of other bugs involving the New Teen Titans, such as issues of the 1980 series being listed as part of the 1984 series (though this seems mostly fixed now). I’ve tried to be patient with this as it’s a new offering, but they really need to hire some true comics fan/librarian types to better think things like this through.